Back in Senses

Ting Hao was sitting in the garden and was looking at some pictures of Baicao. Then suddenly Ting Yi saw Ting Hao sad. And Ting Hao went to the cafeteria. She started feeling more guilty and ran away. She ran so fast that Chang An missed her.

Chang An - Oh man! Where did she go? She was in front of me and suddenly she vanished.

Then Chang An started asking everyone about Ting Yi by showing her picture. But then suddenly Chang An bumped into an old lady who used to work in that hospital. And he showed her the picture.

Chang An - Aunty, did you saw this girl anywhere?

Old Lady - Ting Yi! Who are you and why are you looking for her?

Chang An - Do you know her?

Old Lady - Of course I do. But who are you?

Chang An - I am her friend. But how do you know her?

Old Lady - Every year on this day she comes here. I mean she used to come almost every day but this is the particular date which she never skipped.

Chang An - Why she used to come here and where can I find her?

Old Lady - She used to come here to meet her mom.

Chang An - What! Her mother is admitted here too? Where is her room?

Old Lady - It's on your right, Young Man. The room number is eight double O.

Chang An - Thank you so much. But what if I can't find her there.

Old Lady - Then she'll be in her secret place.

Chang An - Secret Place! Where is it?

Old Lady - Upstairs, top floor or you can say rooftop.

Chang An - Okay. Thank you so much, Aunty.

Old Lady - You're welcome.

Then Chang An went near Ting Yi's mother's room.

Old lady - Remember that the elevator is not working.

Chang An didn't hear what that old lady said. And he went inside the room. He saw that no one was there except Mrs. Fang. Then he came out of the room and went towards the elevator. There was board hanging. 

Chang An - Lift under construction! Ting Yi, I won't leave you. Because of you, I have to climb so many stairs.

Then he started climbing the stairs. There were a lot of stairs but he was not stopping. Then finally he reached.

Chang An - Finally I reached the roof. But where is Ting Yi?

Then he started looking here and there then suddenly he saw Ting Yi weeping. He went near her.

Chang An - Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - How did you know that I am here?

Chang An - Long story. But why are you here and why didn't you told me that your mother is admitted here?

Ting Yi - I wanted to but I was not getting a chance to tell you.

Chang An - If you want to tell me something then you can. I won't judge you.

Ting Yi - I know you won't judge me but I can't tell you anything. I just can't.

And she started crying and Chang An sat near her.

Chang An - It's okay if you don't want to tell me.

Ting Yi - I want to tell you everything but I just can't. I will tell you everything one day but not today.