THE NIGHTMARE RETURNS

Tang Hao was sitting on the ground in the garden. He was drinking continuously. There were a lot of beer cans kept beside him which was filled with beer and on the other side, there were a lot of empty cans of beer.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Why did I drink beer at that time? Why did I not let Bai Cao answer Ting Yi's question?

FLASHBACK

Ting Yi - Who do you love the most, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao's eyes went wide after hearing that question.

Bai Cao was in deep thinking.

Ting Hao stopped drinking while he was looking at Bai Cao's face.

Bai Cao was saying nothing. It felt like she is thinking something.

Bai Cao said nothing for a long time and Ting Hao was looking at her all this time.

On the other side, Chang An was looking at Ting Hao and Bai Cao both.

He could see Ting Hao's pain in his eyes.

Then Ting Hao lowered down his face and smiled.

Ting Hao - Chang An, pass me a can of beer.

Chang An didn't make a move. Then Ting Hao got up and picked up a can and drank the whole beer at once.

Ting Yi - Brother, why did you drink beer? I wanted to know who Bai Cao love the most.

Ting Hao - Ting Yi, everything has the right timing. We will get to know about it at the right time. Right, Bai Cao?

Ting Hao turned his face towards Bai Cao. Bai Cao kept looking at Ting Hao's face and he smiled.

Ting Hao - I am going out in the garden for a while. You guys go to your rooms and take them too.

Saying that, Ting Hao went out in the garden.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Ting Hao - Why did I do that?

Saying that, Ting Hao again starts drinking.

On the other hand, Bai Cao was lying on her bed looking at the ceiling.

Bai Cao - Should I have answered Ting Yi's question? No, I did the right thing by not telling the truth. Then why did I feel like that when Senior Ting Hao looked at me?

FLASHBACK

Ting Yi - Who do you love the most?

Bai Cao was shocked after hearing that question.

Bai Cao(thinking) - Should I answer this question or should I not?

Bai Cao was asking this question to herself again and again when suddenly, she heard Ting Hao saying...

Ting Hao - Chang An, pass me a can of beer.

Hearing Ting Hao's voice, she was taken out of her thoughts. She turns her face towards Ting Hao when suddenly he got up, he picked up a can of beer and drank the whole thing in just one gulp.

Bai Cao kept looking at Ting Hao when Ting Yi said...

Ting Yi - Brother, why did you drink beer? I wanted to know who Bai Cao love the most.