The Reason

Xiao Ying - Graveyard, you can find her in the graveyard.

Everyone - Graveyard!

Ting Hao - Why did she go there?

Guang Ya(in her mind) - How can miss that? Xiao Ying is right, Baicao might have gone to the graveyard.

Guang Ya - I think Xiao Ying is right, we can find Baicao in the graveyard.

Ting Hao - But why did she go there? What's the reason behind it?

Guang Ya - The reason is to meet my mother.

Everyone(except Xiao Ying) - What!

Guang Ya - Baicao really loved my mom. So did my mother. My mom always treated Baicao like her own daughter. This is the biggest reason why I hated Baicao. She was an ideal daughter. My mom's favourite and for my dad too. After my mother's death whenever Baicao misses my mom, she used to make dumplings. And today she did make dumplings. And I didn't even realize that it was Baicao, she was missing my mom.

Xiao Ying - That's why she went to the graveyard to meet Guang Ya's mother.

Guang Ya - But how do you know, Xiao Ying, that Baicao might have gone to the graveyard?

Xiao Ying - Actually, what happened was...

Flashback

In Xiao Ying's room in the palace. Xiao Ying woke up.

Xiao Ying - I am thirsty. Where is water?

Then she started looking for water but she didn't find it. But she found an empty bottle.

Xiao Ying - There is no water in it. From now I will never take a different room. I will always stay in Baicao's room only. Now I have to go downstairs. I can't disturb Baicao.

Then Xiao Ying went to the kitchen. While she was drinking water she saw Baicao running.

Xiao Ying - Baicao! Why is she running? I should follow her.

Then Xiao Ying started following Baicao. She was following Baicao for a while then she missed her.

Xiao Ying - Where did she go?

Flashback ended

Ting Hao - So this is what happened. But do you know why Baicao was crying?

Xiao Ying - How do you know that she was crying, I didn't tell you, then how?

Yi Feng - Actually, near the palace there was a shop we checked its camera's footage then we got to know that Baicao was crying and you were following her.

Xiao Ying - So, did you guys noticed that Baicao was crying holding her key necklace?

Yi Feng - Key necklace! Yeah, she was holding her key necklace.

Ting Hao - Yeah, but why are you asking? Does that mean something?

Guang Ya - Yes, it means a lot.

Xiao Ying - Hmm. Baicao cries holding her key necklace only when she misses her mom or Guang Ya's mom. Always remember that, Senior Ting Hao, you really need this information.

Guang Ya - Yeah. And this proves that Baicao has gone to the graveyard only.

Xiao Yang - I think they are right. There is a graveyard near that place where she was attacked.

Everyone - What!

Chang An - She was attacked?

Ting Hao - Xiao Yang, I told you to not tell anyone about it.

Xiao Yang - I am sorry.

Ting Yi - Brother, will you answer or not?

Ting Hao - Xiao Yang will tell you everything. For now, I am going to the graveyard. Xiao Yang send me the location.

Guang Ya - Senior Ting Hao, I know where the graveyard is after all it's my mom's grave.

Ting Hao - Okay then come with me.

Chang An - I am coming with you, Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Chang An, you are staying here.

Chang An - No, I am not.

Ting Hao - Chang An, please. You are the only one who can handle them. Please stay here. Take care of them and take care of Ting Yi too.

Chang An - Okay.

Yi Feng - Then can I come with you at least?

Xiao Ying - Yeah, please take him with you, Senior Ting Hao. Or else he will keep on irritating me.

Ting Hao(smiling) - Okay, come on, Yi Feng.

Then Ting Hao, Yi Feng and Guang Ya left for the graveyard and Xiao Yang was going out.

Ting Yi(arrogantly) - Excuse me, Xiao Yang. You have to tell us something. Remember?

Xiao Yang(arrogantly) - Yeah, I do remember.

Ting Yi(arrogantly) - So, are you waiting for some auspicious time?

Chang An - Okay girl, relax. Xiao Yang, please tell us what are you hiding and who attacked Baicao?

Xiao Yang - Okay...

Then Xiao Yang started telling everyone about that incident. On the other hand, Ting Hao, Yi Feng and Guang Ya reached the graveyard.

Ting Hao - Where's your mother's grave?

Guang Ya - It's there. Come with me.

They were walking towards the grave and suddenly Yi Feng saw a girl sitting on a bench her face was not visible.

Yi Feng - Guys, stop.

Ting Hao - What happened?

Guang Ya - Yeah, we haven't reached yet.

Yi Feng - A girl is sitting, could she be Baicao?

Ting Hao - Let's go and check.

Then they went near that girl. That girl was crying.

Ting Hao - Baicao, is it you...?

TO BE CONTINUED