CHU YUAN'S PROPOSAL

Ting Hao was already in the kitchen. He looked a little tense. At that time, everyone came.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, what happened? Is everything okay? Are you okay?

Ting Hao - Yeah, I am ok and everything is okay too.

Xiao Ying - Then why did you call us?

Yi Feng - Yeah. And what type of meeting is this?

Fei Yu - And why don't you call Senior Ting Yi and Senior brother Chang An?

Bingwei - Guys, will you all relax a bit? Let him say what he wants to say.

Ting Hao - Guys, relax. I will answer all your questions but first, I need to ask something to Bai Cao.

Xiao Ying - If you wanted to talk to Bai Cao, then you should have called her only. Why did you call us?

Yi Feng & Fei Yu - Yeah.

Ting Hao - I called you all because I wanted you all to be here.

Bingwei - For what? Moral support!?

On the other hand, Bai Cao was scared.

Bai Cao(thinking) - What do Senior Ting Hao wants to ask me? Is he going to propose? No. He should not. If he will, then I won't be able to resist. I won't be able to stop myself from confessing my love for him. No, God. Please, don't make him confess.

Then suddenly, Bai Cao was taken out of her thoughts when she heard Ting Hao yelling.

Ting Hao - Will you all shut your mouths for a minute!?

Bingwei - Fine. Why are you yelling?

Ting Hao - Shut up, Bingwei.

Then Ting Hao looked Bai Cao into her eyes.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, answer my question very honestly. Ok?

Bai Cao was scared to say "Ok".

On the other side.

Fei Yu(whispering) - Is he going to confess again?

Yi Feng(whispering) - Maybe he is.

Bingwei(whispering) - Will you guys shut up? Let me hear what he is saying. I need some water.

Then Bingwei picked a glass of water and started drinking the water. On the other side, Ting Hao keeps his hand on Bai Cao's shoulder and repeats his question.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, answer my question very honestly. Ok?

Bai Cao - Ok.

Ting Hao - Do you have any feelings for Chang An?

As Bingwei heard that, he spits out the water from his mouth and it went straight on Ting Hao's face.

Ting Hao - What are you doing, Bingwei?

Bingwei - This is not my fault, Ting Hao. This is your fault.

Ting Hao - Oh really! What did I do that made you spit the whole water in your mouth on my face?

Bingwei - Your question. What type of question was that? (imitating Ting Hao) "Do you have any feelings for Chang An"? Seriously, Ting Hao!

Ting Hao - Shut up.

Then Ting Hao again turned his face towards Bai Cao. On the other side, Yi Feng and Xiao Ying also started drinking water.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, you answer my question. Do you have any feelings for Chang An?