A lesson from Bai Cao

Ting Hao - Hello!

Man - Hello!

Ting Hao - I need your help.

Man - Okay. I am coming.

Later -

Ting Hao was waiting for that man and suddenly someone came there.

Lady - Ting Hao, is it you?

Ting Hao - What are you doing here?

Lady - I was just coming from that hospital.

Ting Hao - Why did you go there?

Lady - Actually, I had to drop my mother. She works there. But, you tell me, what are you doing here?

Ting Hao - Actually, Xiao Yang, Baicao is missing.

Xiao Yang - What! When?

Ting Hao - Today only but we have tracked her phone's location.

Xiao Yang - Then, what are you doing here?

Ting Hao - I am waiting for my car to come.

Xiao Yang - Come sit. I'll take you there.

Ting Hao - No, Xiao Yang. You do your work. I'll handle it.

Xiao Yang - I won't go. I am coming with you and you are sitting inside my car, right now.

Ting Hao - Okay. I'll set the location.

(Note - I am sorry guys for not write the name of that shady place. Actually, I had a place in my mind but then I thought that I should not take any place's name. Sorry once again.)

Later -

Xiao Yang and Ting Hao almost reached the place but suddenly Xiao Yang pushed break very hard.

Ting Hao - What are you doing, Xiao Yang?

There was no reply from Xiao Yang. She was continually looking straight, her reaction was like she was in shock.

Ting Hao - I am talking to you, Xiao Yang, and you are looking in front of you. What is there so interesting that you were ready to die?

Saying this Ting Hao moved his head towards his side. And he was shocked too.

Ting Hao - What the hell!

Xiao Yang - Ting Hao, are you sure that this is Baicao's location?

Ting Hao - Yeah, almost. We are only a few miles away.

Xiao Yang - Show me your phone. We are not few miles away, we are just a few steps away.

Ting Hao - What do you mean?

Xiao Yang - That is a high-tech app. I guess it's your family's app. Isn't it?

Ting Hao - Yeah. But how...

Xiao Yang - How do I know? I am a software engineer or you can call me a computer specialist. You look confused, I'll make you understand everything but not now. Let's go and check.

Then both of them came out of the car. They saw many men were lying there. They were all very injured. Then Ting Hao went to a man to ask him what happened there.

Ting Hao - Excuse me. Are you okay?

Man - Do I seem to be okay?

Ting Hao - Not at all. But, who did this to you all?

Man - A girl did this to us.

Then Ting Hao turned his face towards Xiao Yang and he nodded at her. Then Xiao Yang went to find Baicao's phone.