Running from feelings?

Mr Hans - I won't let you all go. I will sue everyone especially that Bai Cao. Because of her, I am here. I will kill her

Chang An(angrily) - What did you say? You will kill Bai Cao? Before that, I will kill you.

And Chang An was going towards Mr Hans angrily but Ting Hao stopped him.

Ting Hao - Chang An, stop. Let me handle this, okay? Clam down.

Then Chang An clams down a bit. And Ting Hao went near Mr Hans and kept his foot on Mr Hans' leg. 

Ting Hao - Mr Hans, why are you scared? Don't worry I won't punch you or beat you.

Mr Hans - You think I am scared of you? In your dreams Ting Hao. I will make you yearn for Bai Cao. You will yearn for her love.

There was a little smile on Ting Hao's face.

Ting Hao - Mr Hans, Mr Hans, Mr Hans, I pity you. I really, really pity you. We came here to release you but you... You know, whatever you said against Bai Cao, for that we can kill you right now and no one will get to know about it, not even your dad. You see this guy standing there? Can't you see the anger in his face?

And Mr Hans turned his face towards Chang An.

Ting Hao - Look at me... you were not able to bear the pain after I beat you and now you want both of us to beat you? Will you be able to bear that pain?

Saying this, Ting Hao removed his foot from Mr Hans' leg and there was silence for a couple of minutes. There was still a smile on Ting Hao's face but in his eyes, there was a lot of pain.

Ting Hao - What were you saying, Mr Hans? You will make me yearn for Bai Cao. I will yearn for Bai Cao's love... I am already yearning for her. I am already yearning for her love.

Then suddenly a drop of tear rolled down from Ting Hao's cheek. Chang An was feeling really sad for Ting Hao. Even Mr Hans was feeling sad for him.

Then Ting Hao signed...

Ting Hao - It's okay. By the way, I want to tell you that we are not murderers and we won't kill you. But we have to give you a punishment, right, Chang An?

Chang An(nodding his head) - Hmm.

Ting Hao - So, Mr Hans, your punishment is that you will be staying here till tomorrow.

Chang An - That's actually a nice idea, Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Yeah, know that. I am really good at giving punishments. And don't worry, Mr Hans. We will release you after Ting Yi's birthday celebration and you will get the opportunity to eat with us.

Mr Hans - You can't do this.

Ting Hao - Oh really! You think that we can't do this?

Then Mr Hans nodded. And Ting Hao and Chang An looked at each other once then they turned their faces towards Mr Hans.

Ting Hao & Chang An(with a smile) - Then you really don't know us.

Then both Ting Hao and Chang An stepped towards Mr Hans and pasted the tape on his mouth again. And Ting Hao started teasing Mr Hans and Chang An was standing there with his hands crossed

Ting Hao - Bye, Mr Hans! I hope you will have fun here. Bye-Bye!

Then both, Ting Hao and Chang An came out of the garage and started walking near the palace.

While they were walking, suddenly Chang An stopped.

Chang An -Ting Hao!

Ting Hao stopped and turned around.

Ting Hao - Yeah, Chang An.

Chang Hao - You really love Bai Cao, don't you?

Ting Hao did not answer and kept walking. And Chang An ran towards him.

Chang An - Avoiding my question?

Ting Hao smiled but didn't give any answer. And Chang An...

Chang An(in a loud voice) - You can't run from my question, Ting Hao.

Listening to this, Ting Hao stopped too and turned around.

Ting Hao - I am not running from your question, Chang An. I am running from my feelings.

Chang An(confused) - What do you mean?

Ting Hao - Come with me.

Then Ting Hao started walking in the opposite direction from the palace.

On the other side, inside the palace, everyone was taking care of Xiao Ying a lot.

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, come here.

Then Bai Cao went near Xiao Ying.

Bai Cao - What happened?

Xiao Ying - Come nearer.

Then Bai Cao went a little nearer to Xiao Ying.

Xiao Ying - I said nearer.

Then Bai Cao again went a little nearer to Xiao Ying. Xiao Ying was annoyed so she pulls Bai Cao near herself.

Xiao Ying - What you think, Ah? Am I the guy that you're not coming close to me or is this some kind of movie scene?

No answer from Bai Cao.

Xiao Ying - Are you even shy in coming close to me? Bai Cao, wake up! I am Xiao Ying with whom you share a bed.

Bai Cao - Xiao Ying, what do you want from me?

Xiao Ying - Yeah, I forgot about it.

Bai Cao - Yeah you did.

Xiao Ying - So, I am telling you na...

Bai Cao - So, say it.

Xiao Ying - I am saying. I want those spicy peanuts.

Bai Cao(in loud voice) - What! You just wanted to say this?

Everyone was startled by seeing Bai Cao angry.

Xiao Ying - Yeah.

Bai Cao -  Xiao Ying, why do you do this to me every time.

Xiao Ying - Why do I do this...? Hmm... Yeah, I remember. I do this because it is really fun to tease you.

Then everyone started smiling and Bai Cao gave a smile filled with frustration. And then she signed.

Bai Cao - You regret it, Miss. Fan Xiao Ying.

Xiao Ying - We will see that, but first, bring the spicy peanuts.

Then Bai Cao nodded and went near the bag in which she kept the packet of peanuts and gave it to Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - Take it.

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, feed me.

Bai Cao glared at Xiao Ying and Xiao Ying made a puppy face.

Bai Cao - Okay, Okay, stop making that face. I will feed you

Then Baicao started feeding peanuts to Xiao Ying.

Ting Yi was looking at them then suddenly her eyes fell on Yi Feng and she gave a mysterious smile.

Ting Yi(in her mind) - I know what to do now.

TO BE CONTINUED