Fei Yu's heartbreaking proposal

Ting Hao - There is only one thing left now.

Chang An - What is it?

Scene changed.

Yi Feng and Xiao Ying were in the car. Both of them were not saying a word, and Yi Feng was looking really sad and Xiao Ying was noticing it.

Xiao Ying (in her mind) - Why does Senior Yi Feng look sad? Why am I asking this to myself? I should directly ask this to him only. But will appropriate to ask him now, because he looks really sad? I have never thought so much about any type of topic. Oh my God! It's frustrating. Okay, I am going to ask him. I'll see whatever happens.

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng?

Yi Feng - Yeah, Xiao Ying.

Xiao Ying - Why do seem to be sad?

Yi Feng - No, Xiao Ying. I am happy for you.

Xiao Ying - What! You are happy for me!

Then Yi Feng stops the car suddenly.

Xiao Ying - What happened, Senior Yi Feng?

Yi Feng - We reached your house, Xiao Ying.

Xiao Ying - Oh!

Then Xiao Ying got off the car, and as she got off the car, Yi Feng drove the car at full speed. Xiao Ying was shocked.

Xiao Ying - What is wrong with Senior Yi Feng? Why is he behaving so strange?

Then suddenly, Xiao Ying's mother came out and hugged Xiao Ying. And then, they both went inside.

On the other side, Yi Feng went to a park. He sat on the grass and was looking at the clouds floating away in the sky.

Yi Feng - Why does this happen to me? Why? Why do I lose everyone who are precious to me and are okay a very important role in my life? First mom, then dad and now, Xiao Ying. Even though it's good if she is going away from me, because If I and she were together in a relationship, then I am sure that dad might have done something to separate us. He will never let me marry the person I love because he was not able to marry the person he loved that too because of me. Actually, he never loved that woman too. He just loved her money and I am happy that she did not get married to my dad. I want to tell you all this to you, Mumma. Why did you leave me, ma?

Flashback -

A small kid was sitting in the front of an operating theatre with a small girl crying with hunger.

Little boy - Don't cry, my little sister. Don't cry. I know that you are hungry, I am hungry too, but don't worry, mom will be coming out soon, she will make delicious food for us.

Then suddenly, a doctor came out of the operation theatre, and the boy rushed to him.

Little boy - Doctor, where is my mom? Tell her to come out fast, Lin Li is hungry.

That doctor sits down on his knees in front of that child.

Doctor - Young man, what is your name?

Little boy - My name is Yi Feng.

Doctor - Yi Feng, now you have to take your sister's responsibility. Your mom will not be able to come back to make food for you guys.

Yi Feng - Why? Where did she go? Ask her to come back now.

Doctor - You tell me one thing. Your mom worked really hard to raise you up, right?

Yi Feng - Yeah.

Doctor - Because she worked so hard, God asked her to come to him and rest.

Yi Feng - So, she is resting?