Benefits of Bodyguards

Yin Xiu(yelling) - Stop! Stop!

Hearing that voice, all of them stopped and turned back.

Ting Hao - What happened, Yin Xiu?

Yin Xiu - Aren't you guys going to stay here?

Hearing that, Chang An was taken aback as if he remembered something horrible. He was suddenly sweating and Ting Yi saw that she hold his hand.

Ting Yi - I am going out. Chang An, please come with me.

Then both Chang An and Ting Yi came out of the Feng Yun Hall. Ting Yi did not ask any questions to Chang An. She kept silent and just observed Chang An's behaviour. At that very moment, Elder Chen came out. As he saw Chang An, he went towards him. Ting Yi didn't know who he was because she was just a normal student in Feng Yun hall. Only the drillmaster and the top students knew about him and the other elders. She did saw Elder Chen coming out of Feng Yun before when she was a student here but no one told her who he was.

Elder Chen(merrily) - Chang An!

Chang An(surprised) - Elder Chen!

Both of them giggled and hugged each other. Ting Yi was a little confused because she thinks that Chang An hates everyone who is related to Feng Yun hall and Elder Chen came out of Feng Yun hall only.

Chang An - How are you, Elder Chen?

Elder Chen - I am fine, how are you, young man?

Chang An(with a smile) - I am happy.

Then suddenly, Ting Yi pulls Chang An's shirt a little from his back. As Chang An turned back she raised her eyebrows as she was asking him who Elder Chen is.

Chang An - Let me introduce you to him, Ting Yi. He is Elder Chen, the founder of Feng Yun Hall, the former Yuan Wu Dao champion and father of Chen Zhou.

Ting Yi had a shocked and confused reaction on her face after hearing that Elder Chen is Chen Zhou's father and knowing that Chang An still has a good relationship with him.

Ting Yi - Hello, Elder Chen.

Elder Chen - Hello, Ting Yi.

Chang An - Elder Chen, she is Ting Hao's sister.

Elder Chen - I know that, Chang An.

Chang An - Yeah, obviously you know that.

Then suddenly, Elder Chen's expression changed. His expression was showing his guilt.

Elder Chen - Chang An, can we talk... alone?

Chang An - Yeah, sure. You go ahead give me a minute and I will be there.

Elder Chen - Okay.

Then Elder Chen went ahead. Chang An again turned towards Ting Yi. He keeps his hand on Ting Y's arm and at that time Ting Hao, Bai Cao, Xiao Ying, Yi Feng and Fei Yu came there.

Chang An - I know many questions are running in your mind right now. I will tell you everything, but right now... I need to go. Okay?

Ting Yi nodded. Chang An smiled while looking towards Ting Yi. Then he went towards Elder Chen. Chang An left ting Yi there dumbfounded. Ting Hao was dumbfounded too. They went towards Ting Yi.

Xiao Ying - Senior Ting Yi, what happened? Why do you look so confused?

Ting Yi - Don't Chang An hate everyone who is related to Feng Yun?

Bai Cao - I guess he does.

Xiao Ying - Yeah.

Ting Yi - Then how can he have such a great bonding with the founder of Feng Yun Hall?