OUR VULNERABILITY

Then Ting Hao went out of his room and started walking in the garden. He was walking with his head down. He was just walking, then he was slowly raising his head. As he raised his head, he saw Bai Cao coming from the opposite direction. Ting Hao stopped after seeing Bai Cao.

At that very moment, Bai Cao slowly raised her head and saw Ting Hao standing there.

Both of them looked at each other.

Then again they started walking.

Bai Cao was on her way to the gate. They were about to pass each other when suddenly Ting Hao holds Bai Cao's Jand gently.
Bai Cao turns towards him. And as she does that, Ting Hao hugged her tightly.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, whatever you saw that time was not what you are thinking. Trust me, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - I trust you, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Why don't you understand, Bai Cao? We were doing nothing. Guo Guo was the one who came inside the changing room when I was in the washroom. She stood up in front of the door and started demanding a kiss. She was not letting me go out. So, to go out, I had to do something. So, I pretended ad if I trust what she says. And I went towards her pretending as if I am going to kiss her but I did that just to reach the gate. And as I reached there, I hope we the door and she started falling down and she grabbed my shirt and I fell on her. You know whom I love now and still, you are saying that you trust me.

Ting Hao said that in just one breathe.

Ting Hao - One second. What did you say that time? You trust me!

Bai Cao smiled and started walking towards the opposite side of the door. And sat down on the grass where she had a perfect view of the sky full of stars

Bai Cao(nodding.) - Yeah. I trust you, Senior Ting Hao. This is what I said that time.

Then Bai Cao started looking at the moon and Ting Hao kept looking at Bai Cao with a smile.

Then suddenly, she noticed that Ting Hao is still standing.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, why don't you come here and look at the moon? From here we get a full view of the sky.

Ting Hao - I'm looking at my moon and I can see a great view of my moon from here too.

Bai Cao - But, there's a lot of space here beside me. You can sit and watch the moon from here too. Senior Ting Hao, please sit here.

She held his hand and made him sit beside her. He sat beside her and asked...

Ting Hao - Didn't you even have a thought that I'm kissing Guo Guo or something like that?

Bai Cao - Well, I will not lie to you...

Ting Hao - So, you thought I was...

Before Ting Hao could complete, Bai Cao interrupted. 

Bai Cao - For a moment, yes. I did feel like you were kissing her... and anyone would have thought the same as me. After all, you both were in a relationship and you loved her.

Ting Hao - Yeah... that's right. My position was something like that... anyone would have really thought like that... but why did you not say then that you trust me?

Bai Cao - Because I do believe you. I believe that you won't lie to me... if you said that you didn't do anything like that, then I will trust you?

Ting Hao - It means you don't trust me because you think I can't do something like that.

He was a little disappointed.