HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH

Ting Hao came out from the washroom which was inside the same hospital room where Bai Cao was admitted. He was looking at the door continuously.

Flashback

Bai Cao was seeing her dream and Ting Hao was unaware of it and was sleeping beside her. Then suddenly, his phone started beeping. It was the alarm which Ting Hao set for himself. Ting Hao woke up and saw Bai Cao lying on the bed. While Bai Cao was sleeping, some of her hair was coming on her face. Ting Hao gently touches her face and puts a strand of hair behind her ear. He started looking at her with a smile. When Ting Hao was looking at her, his heart skipped a beat.

Ting Hao(thinking) - She is still sleeping. She looks really cute while sleeping. I should not disturb her.

Then suddenly, Ting Hao noticed the sweat on Bai Cao's forehead. He took out a tissue from the tissue box kept beside him. He slowly wipes the sweat from her head.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Why is she sweating? Maybe she is feeling hot. I should low down the temperature.

Then Ting Hao got up and picks up the remote, lows down the temperature and went inside the washroom to fresh himself up.

Within two minutes, Xiao Ying came inside the room.

Xiao Ying - Why is no one here? Where did Senior Brother Ting Hao go? It's okay since he is not here, I will stay with Bai Cao. But I should inform everyone first or else they will wait for me and Senior Ting Hao to come.

Then Xiao Ying made a call.

Xiao Ying - Hello, Senior Yi Feng!

Yi Feng - Yeah, Xiao Ying? What happened? Are you coming with Senior Ting Hao to have breakfast?

Xiao Ying - Actually, Senior Yi Feng, Senior Ting Hao is not here and Bai Cao is alone here. So, I think I should stay here with Bai Cao. When Senior Ting Hao will come, I will send him.

Yi Feng - Okay, I will wait for you, okay?

There was no reply from Xiao Ying. Yi Feng looks at his phone and saw that the phone was already disconnected.

On the other side -

Xiao Ying - Hello! Hello!

Xiao Ying looks at her phone and saw that her phone got switched off.

Xiao Ying - Oh God! How did my phone got switched off! What would be Senior Yi Feng thinking of me? He must be thinking that I purposefully disconnected the phone. I should immediately put the phone on charge.

Then Xiao Ying started looking for the socket and there was only one socket in the room, which was near Bai Cao's bed. Xiao Ying went near the bed and puts her phone on charge. She was going towards the sofa but suddenly Bai Cao started mumbling "No! No!" while shaking her head left and right. Xiao Ying stopped near Bai Cao.

Xiao Ying(in tensed tone) - Bai Cao, what happened?

Then suddenly, Bai Cao got up yelling

Bai Cao - Mumma!

Xiao Ying puts her hand on Bai Cao's shoulder. Bai Cao turned towards her and hugs her and starts crying.

On the other side, Ting Hao was still inside the washroom smiling while thinking about Bai Cao. He was not able to hear anything from outside. He washed his hand, dried them up with a towel and went towards the door. As he went near the door, he started hearing voices from outside. Ting hao was shocked when he heard the voice of someone crying.