Kidnapped!

Chang An - Why do you want us to stay here?

Xiao Ying's mother - It's nothing like that. I just want Bai Cao to be safe.

Bai Cao - How are these two related with my safety aunty?

Xiao Ying's mother - They are related Bai Cao that are. Actually I want them to stay here because you are afraid of them. And won't make any mistake.

Xiao Ying - She never make any mistake ma.

Xiao Ying's mother - Oh really? So why is her leg fractured?

Everyone's mouth were shut.

Ting Hao - Aunty, if I'll not go then my sister Ting Yi will kill me. I told her that I came here to meet her and if I'll not spend time with her it will be injustice with her.

Xiao Ying's mother - It's okay. Call her here. She'll also stay here with as until Bai Cao get's well.

Xiao Ying - Yeah we can do that.

Ting Hao - But I am really afraid to call her.

Xiao Ying - Me too.

Chang An - And I won't call her.

Ting Hao - And I won'tlet you call her, Chang An.

Then everyone started staring at Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - So, I am the only option. Okay I'll call her.

Ting Hao - Thank you so much Bai Cao.

(Then Ting Hao hugged Bai Cao. Then Bai Cao made the call she putted the call on speaker as it was instructed by Ting Hao.)

Bai Cao - Hello Senior Ting Yi.

Ting Yi(sadly) - Hi Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - What happned Senior Ting Yi? This time you didn't yelled at me.

Ting Yi - Why would I yell at you Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - Because I called you Senior again.

Ting Yi - It's okay Bai Cao. I have understood that I can't change people.

Bai Cao - What! Is it really you Senior Ting Yi?

Ting Yi - Yes Bai Cao, It's me only. Okay leave it. Tell me why did you called me?

Bai Cao - Actually, Xiao Ying's mother wants to invite you.

Ting Yi - Bai Cao, I am really sorry. I can't come.

Bai Cao - Why? Please come, there is a surprise for you.

Ting Yi - No Bai Cao. Actually brother has not came home for 2 days including today.

Bai Cao - Actually Senior Ting Yi....

Ting Yi - What happened Bai Cao? Do you know where he is?

Bai Cao - Actually Senior Ting Hao is with us.

Ting Yi - What! Why is he there? I mean he can be there, but he could have just informed me once. I wouldn't have stopped him. And now we don't keep any grudges with each other. Right Bai Cao? I just hate him.

Bai Cao - I don't think you hate him.

Ting Yi - Yeah I don't hate him. But I'll not leave him. You know I haven't slept yet. And there are dark circles under my eyes. You guys will laugh at me when you'll see me.

Bai Cao - No Senior.........

Ting Yi - Again Senior!

Bai Cao - Sorry. We won't laugh at you at all. And there are many things with Xiao Ying you can even use that. You just come here.

Ting Yi - No Bai Cao, I won't come. I know brother will be the first person to laugh at me.

Bai Cao - No he won't. We all promise you.

Ting Yi - What do you mean by 'All'? Is everyone listening to what we are talking?

Bai Cao(hesitating) - Yes.

Ting Yi - What!

Then everyone started laughing.

Ting Yi - I won't leave anyone of you. Accept of Xiao Ying's mother. And brother if you laugh at me when I come, I swear, I swear I'll kill you.

Ting Hao - Okay we'll see Ting Yi. But for that you have to come here.

Ting Yi - I am coming there bother, I am coming there.

Ting Hao - See you soon my little sister, see you soon. Love you.

Ting Yi -Why do you always do this to me brother. When ever you say that you love me. I don't know why, my anger towards you just vanishes. I just hate you.

Ting Hao - You can never hate me Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - Bye.

Everyone - Bye.

Then Ting Yi started getting ready and then left for Xiao Ying's home. Later when Ting Yi reached at Xiao Ying's home, she knocked the door. As she knocked at the door the door opened automatically.

Ting Yi(angrily) - Why is the door open?

Then suddenly someone grabbed Ting Yi from her back and putted a black cloth on her face. The kidnapper took her to a dark room. The kidnapper's face was covered by a mask. Later he removed the cloth from Ting Yi's face.

Ting Yi - What the hell! Who are you and why have you brought me here?

Kidnapper - Shut up. You don't need to know who I am and you'll know why I brought you here?

Ting Yi - You don't know who I am.

Kidnapper(laughing) - If I wouldn't know who you are then why would I kidnap you.

Ting Yi - What do you mean?

Kidnapper - I mean, I know who you are. You are the famous Fang Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - And still you took the risk to kidnap me. Why?

Kidnapper - Yeah I took the risk to kidnap you because you're really very rich. And if I'll ask for ransom then I'll get a lot of money.

Ting Yi - So, you're doing all this for money.

Kidnapper - No.

Ting Yi - Okay then tell me, what do you want?

The kidnapper went close to Ting Yi. He was lost in Ting Yi's eyes. He was continuously looking in her eyes for a minute without even blinking.

Ting Yi - What the hell are you doing?

Kidnapper - Nothing.

Ting Yi - Really? Then why were you looking into my eyes?

Kidnapper - I wasn't.

Then the kidnapper clicked some pictures of Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - What are you doing?

Kidnapper - You'll know what I am doing.

TO BE CONTINUED