HER HEART'S WARMNESS

Bai Cao - But later when you fell off that building, at that very moment, I knew that I have fallen in love with you. And at that very moment, I understood that I have to stay far away from you. Actually, I think on our first meeting only I understood I have to stay away from you. You remember... on our first meeting when I fell on you when I was reading a book of martial arts and you were in your sports car, I kept looking at you. But then suddenly, I got up. I think you made up a reason why I got up suddenly but you never asked me the reason why I kept looking at you. But now I want to tell you and I am sure the reason you made up of me getting up from your arms suddenly is wrong. The reason I suddenly got up was not because your hand touched me. It was because I understood that there is some sort of connection between us. After all, I felt that same connection with you that I used to feel with my mom. When I was in your arms, I felt so secure. I don't even have words to describe what I felt at that time. I felt as if I was in my mom's arms. The last time when I was in my mom's arms, I felt like I was in the most safest place in the world but I was in between the fire. That same sort of security I felt in your arms. But I ignored it. But later in the night of the same day when I told you my name, I stopped seeing my nightmares. That was the first time when I slept peacefully. And this is the reason why I had to stay away from you. Because of that, I didn't even want to befriend you but eventually, we became friends because of your generous attitude towards me. I knew that if we will get close, then you will sacrifice your life for me. I never want that to happen because I didn't want to harm you. At that time, I didn't know how important you were to me. But slowly and slowly I understood that you matter a lot to me. But then suddenly, you went to Feng Yun Hall, and when you went there, I started seeing those nightmares again. Then when I started working on that yacht which was yours, I again stopped seeing those nightmares. I guess that my subconscious mind understood that you were somewhere near me even if I didn't see you. I know if you would have been hearing me right now you would have asked me the reason why  I did not tell you about it. I didn't tell you because I knew that if you would have known that I have feelings for you, then you would have done everything to make me accept your proposal. And I would have even accepted it. Because within me I know that I love you. Even if I try to deny it, I know I love you. I want to be with you, but I have to stay away from you. And once my master told, there are many things that we want to do because we like doing it. But we should not do that, we should do what we have to do. Because that is the right thing. So, I am just doing the right thing. Staying away from you is the right thing. I love you... a lot that is why I have to stay away from you because I have lost everyone whom I love. I can't lose you now, Senior Ting Hao.

Then suddenly Bai Cao heard the sound of something breaking. She turns back and finds Xiao Ying standing there.

Bai Cao(shocked) - Xiao Ying!

Five Days Later

It was evening time,

Everyone was inside Feng Yun Hall practicing. Yin Xiu and Bai Cao were practicing together. Then suddenly, the bell rang.

Ting Hao - Okay everyone, I think you all should go and rest now. We will meet here again tomorrow morning. Good Night!

All Feng Yun Hall students - Good Night, Drillmaster!

Saying that everyone left from there including Yin Xiu. Chang An, Ting Yi, Xiao Ying, Yi Feng, Ting Hao and Bai Cao was also coming out from the practice hall. They all were going towards the changing room.

In the girls changing room

Ting Yi came out after changing her clothes.

Ting Yi - Guys, I am going out. I don't want to stay in this luxurious prison anymore.