True Truth

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, how do you know that Lin Li is allergic to peanuts?

No answer from Yi Feng.

Xiao Ying(in loud voice) - Senior Yi Feng!

Yi Feng(startled) - Yeah.

Xiao Ying - How do you know that Lin Li is allergic to peanuts?

Yi Feng(scared) - How do I know?

Yi Feng was thinking of a way to escape from the room.

Yi Feng - I have to go. I'll tell you guys everything later.

Saying this, Yi Feng started walking but Xiao Ying stopped him.

Xiao Ying - Stop, Senior Yi Feng. We all want to know the truth.

Yi Feng - Okay. So, Lin Li will tell you guys everything. I have to go.

Xiao Ying - No! I want to hear the truth from your mouth, Senior Yi Feng.

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying.

Lin Li - Okay. If he doesn't want to say the truth then I will. We both know each other since childhood and we love each other. 

Everyone(shocked) - What!

Chang An - Yi Feng, you love her?

Yi Feng - No, I don't love her.

Lin Li(glaring at Yi Feng) - What do you mean? Don't you love me?

Yi Feng - I do love you but not in the way you are saying.

Chang An - You should have told us that you have a girlfriend.

Yi Feng - What are you saying, Chang An? Lin Li, my girlfriend! This is impossible.

While Yi Feng was justifying himself, Ting Hao went near Bai Cao.

Ting Hao - What is going on here? Why is Lin Li saying all this?

Bai Cao - How would I know? I have no clue.

Ting Hao - And I am clueless. I think we should tell them the truth.

Bai Cao - What are you saying? We should do nothing. I am sure that Lin Li has something in her mind. And we also don't have the rights to say anything in this matter.

Ting Hao - I think you are right.

Yi Feng - She is not my girlfriend.

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, the truth has come out, stop lying.

Chang An - Why didn't you tell us?

Ting Yi - Why did you hide this?

Guang Ya - Why are you still trying to hide?

Xiao Yang - Why are you still lying?

Yi Feng was surrounded by everyone's question then suddenly Yi Feng shouted...

Yi Feng(frustrated) - Shut up...!

Everyone was startled.

Yi Feng - How many times do you I need to tell you all that Lin Li is not my girlfriend?

Xiao Ying - If she is not your girlfriend, then who is she? How are you both related?

Yi Feng(in loud voice) - She is my little sister. This is how we are related.

Lin Li(Snapping the fingers) - Finally the True Truth is out.

Everyone's mouth was wide open. Then Yi Feng turned towards Lin Li and started glaring at her.

Lin Li - Why are you staring at me?

Yi Feng - What rubbish were you saying right now? I am your boyfriend? Then who is he? Who is Gu Wei Yi?

Lin Li - Brother Yi Feng, you know who Gu Wei Yi is. He is my boyfriend. And you are my older brother.

Yi Feng(yelling) - Then why did you say that I am your boyfriend?

Lin Li(yelling) - I did this because Xiao Ying wanted to hear the truth from your mouth.

Yi Feng - Really, you really think about everyone except me. You didn't have the slightest pity on your elder brother when all these people were questioning me?

Lin Li - Hmm... Nope.

Yi Feng(shocked) - Huh...

Lin Li - Yeah, I had no pity for you.

Yi Feng - What type of sister are you?

Lin Li(smiling) - Good and truthful sister.

Yi Feng - I will kill you.

Lin Li - Don't you try to do anything to me. I have a boyfriend.

Then both Yi Feng and Lin Li turned their faces towards Gu Wei Yi. Lin Li had all her hopes on him and it was evident too. Then Gu Wei Yi smiles...

Gu Wei Yi - I am sorry, Lin Li but this time I can't stop him. After all, he is your brother and you only say that he is more like a dad to you.

As Gu Wei Yi said this, both Yi Feng and Lin Li turned their faces towards each other. Yi Feng was raising his eyebrow continuously and Lin Li was shaking her head left and right continuously. 

Lin Li(shaking her head) - No, brother, please.

Yi Feng - No, I won't spare you this time.

Then Yi Feng picked up a glass full of water.

Lin Li(in her mind) - Is he going to pour water on me? I don't even have a spare dress.

As Yi Feng came closer, Lin Li closed her eyes.

One minute past and Lin Li still kept her eyes closed but not even a drop of water fell upon her. She slowly opens her eyes and sees Yi Feng is sitting on the sofa drinking water. Everyone a looking at her.

Yi Feng(waving his hand) - Hi, sis!

Lin Li(confused) - You didn't do anything?

Yi Feng - Who said I didn't do anything?

Lin Li - What did you do?

Yi Feng - I'll show you.

Yi Feng took out his phone from his pocket and showed Lin Li a picture. Lin Li was shocked after seeing the picture.

Yi Feng - How is it? I took this picture when you were standing there closing your eyes. Nice, right?

Lin Li - No, it is not nice.

Yi Feng - I was thinking to upload this picture to my social media account.

Hearing that, Lin Li ran towards Yi Feng and tried to snatch the phone from his hand but failed to do so.

Yi Feng - That was fast but I am sorry, Sister, I am faster than you.

Then again Lin Li started trying to snatch the phone from Yi Feng's hand.

Yi Feng - Wait, Lee Lee, lest I accidentally hit the post button.

Lin Li signs and sits beside Yi Feng.

Lin Li - What do I need to do?

TO BE CONTINUED