Ruo Bai is Back

Ting Hao - Ruo Bai!

Yi Feng - Ruo Bao!

Ting Yi - Ruo Bai!

Xiao Ying - Senior Brother Ruo Bao!

Chang An was puzzled but scared too. Scared for Ting Hao and Bai Cao's relationship.

Chang An - What are you guys saying? How can he be Ruo Bai? He is dead, right? He can not be Ruo Bai.

Ruo Bai took a step towards Bai Cao, but suddenly, he stumbles. Bai Cao took a step ahead, but she stopped. Then suddenly, a girl came and holds Ruo Bai's hand.

Girl - Ruo Bai, are you okay?

Ruo Bai - I am okay.

That girl turns her head. As she saw Gu Wei Yi, she was shocked, and Gu Wei Yi's expression was no different, he was shocked too.

Girl - Older brother!

Gu Wei Yi - Ma Li! What are you doing here? Who is he? I mean, I kinda know who he is, but how are you related to him?

Ma Li - Older brother, he is the same patient I told you about before, who had a bad accident. Remember? About whom I used to take tips from you.

Gu Wei Yi - So, he is the person I used to treat unknowingly!

Ma Li - Yeah.

Then Ruo Bai went near Bai Cao.

Ruo Bai - Bai Cao, I want to talk to you.

Then Ruo Bai holds Bai Cao's hand and starts to pull her, but suddenly, someone holds Ruo Bai's hand.
It was Chang An.

Chang An - Bai Cao, you will not go.

Ruo Bai - Who are you?

Then suddenly, a man came.

Man - Ruo Bai, he is Chang An.

Chang An - Chu Yuan! What are you doing here? Did you knew about him being alive?

Ma Li - Of course, he was the head doctor of Ruo Bai's operation.

Everyone - What!

Ruo Bai - Excuse me, Chang An. Will you leave my hand?

Chang An - Ruo Bai, don't even try to provoke me. And Bai Cao will not go anywhere without my permission. Keep this thing in your mind.

Ruo Bai - And who are you to give her permission?

Chang An - Her couch.

Ruo Bai - What!

Chu Yuan - Ruo Bai, I wanted to tell you this before, but your condition was not that good. And you were not there to train Bai Cao.

Ruo Bai - Okay.

Then Ruo Bai turned her face towards Bai Cao.

Ruo Bai - Bai Cao, now it's your decision that you want to come with me or not.

Bai Cao was trying to free her hands from Ruo Bai and Ting Hao saw that. He rushed towards them and holds Chang An's hand.

Ting Hao - Chang An, leave Ruo Bai's hand.

Chang An - Ting Hao, but...

Ting Hao - Let Bai Cao go, Chang An.

Then Chang An nods and leaves Ruo Bai's hand.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, go.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao!

Ting Hao - Go.