SCARED OF LOVE

Ting Yi - Brother, Bai Cao, I have something to tell you guys.

Then Ting Yi takes out a big envelope from her bag. A hospital's name was written on it.

Ting Yi gave that envelope to Bai Cao and Ting Hao.

Ting Yi - Open it.

Bai Cao - What is in it?

Ting Yi - You will know when you will see it. Just see what is inside.

Then Ting Hao opens the envelope. There were some papers in it. Ting Hao takes them out and starts reading them. While Bai Cao was just looking at Ting Hao.

After reading, Ting Hao had tears in his eyes but a smile on his face. He raises his head and looks at Ting Yi.

Ting Hao - Is this true?

Ting Yi - What do you think?

Ting Hao smiles while a drop of his tear rolls down his cheek.

Seeing that, Bai Cao takes the paper from Ting Hao's hand and starts reading.

After reading, she did not look at anyone and went to her room silently without letting anyone know.

Ting Hao - I am really happy, Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - So am I. Now I can also fulfil my dreams.

Hearing that, Ting Hao hugs Ting Yi. 

Ting Hao - You don't know for how long I have been waiting for this day.

Ting Yi - I was waiting for it too and now that day has come... all thanks to Chang An.

As Ting Hao heard the name Chang An, he leaves Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - If he would not have talked to him, then we would have never been able to know about this.

Ting Hao - What do you mean?

Ting Yi - Brother, Chang An was the one who talked to Doctor Kim.

Ting Hao - Doctor Kim! Isn't he one of the finest doctors in the world?

Ting Yi - Yeah, he is. And because Chang An booked an appointment with him for me, I got to know that my leg is absolutely fine.

Ting Hao - That means, the doctor who was attending you was lying to us all this time.

Chang An - Seeing this report, we can only say that.

Ting Hao - Chang An, thanks. You don't know what you have done for me. I owe you a big one.

Chang An - Well, it's good that you owe me and that means I can make you do anything but I did not do this for you. I did this for myself.

Ting Hao - For yourself!

Chang An(thinking) - What did I say? Why did I say that?

Ting Hao - Chang An, what do you mean by you did this for yourself?

Chang An - I mean, because I am the oldest here, everyone's happiness is my responsibility and my happiness too. So, to make myself happy and to fulfil my responsibilities, I did this.

Xiao Ying - So, in short, you did this for Senior Ting Yi's happiness and because your happiness is in her happiness, right?

Chang An - Right.

Xiao Ying, Fei Yu and Yi Feng giggle.

Chang An - Wait... what! I did not say that.

Ting Yi - So, you are not happy in my happiness?