TRUST ISSUES

Bai Cao went to the kitchen but before going she kept her phone on the table and Ting Hao was sitting at the table,

Then suddenly, Bai Cao's phone vibrated. Ting Hao ignored this time. But then again, it vibrated and this time, Ting Hao picked up the phone.

Because the phone was known, there was no password yet. So, Ting Hao just swiped the screen and the phone got unlocked.

As it got unlocked, Ting Hao was shocked.

Ting Hao(thinking) - What the hell! Why are there so many messages from him and why is his number saved with his name and with a heart emoji?

On the phone - There were a few messages from Bingwei and his number was saved with a heart emoji.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Should I read these messages or shouldn't I?

Ting Hao was in deep thinking. Then suddenly, a thought strikes his mind which breaks his flow of deep thinking.

Ting Hao(thinking) - I can't lose Bai Cao. I can't afford it.

Then Ting Hao looked at Bai Cao and Bai Cao looked at him too. She smiled at him and so did Ting Hao. She did not notice that her phone was in Ting Hao's hand and started working again.

Ting Hao looks at Bai Cao's phone and started reading those messages.

Messages -

Bingwei - Bai Cao, are you ok?

Bai Cao - Yeah, I am ok.

Bingwei - I know the reason why you are sad but you also know that Ting Hao will not let us talk.

Bai Cao - Yeah but I have an idea.

Bingwei - What is it?

Bai Cao - Let's meet each other in the garden when everyone will be sleeping. At that time, Senior Ting Hao will also not come in between our conversations.

Bingwei - You are actually right. This is a nice idea.

Bai Cao - But there is a problem.

Bingwei - What problem?

Bai Cao - What if someone will be in the garden at the night? Then again we will not be able to talk and you have to go tomorrow.

Bingwei - You are right. Ok, if someone will be there in the garden, then we will meet each other in the room.

Bai Cao - Yeah, we can do that. But in whose room will we meet?

Bingwei - That's your call.

Bai Cao - We will decide it at that time. Who knows that someone will be there in front of our rooms too.

Bingwei - Yeah. So, it's decided that we will meet each other in the night when everyone will be sleeping.

Bai Cao - Yeah. So, now I will come inside.

Bingwei - Yeah.

Message ended.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Why the hell do they want to meet each other and what is so person that they can't talk in front of us?

Bai Cao - Everyone, please come to the table. The hot water and ramen are ready.

As Ting Hao heard that, Ting Hao keeps Bai Cao's phone back on the table and starts looking at his phone. Then Bai Cao came near him.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Bai Cao - Can you please move a little? I have to keep these on the table.