Bloomed in Moonlight

Ting Hao - Guys, they found Bai Cao.

Chang An - Really! Let's go then.

Ting Hao - No, it's okay... I will go there and you all stay here.

Xiao Ying - But, Senior Ting Hao... I want to come too.

Then Yi Feng went near Xiao Ying and kept his hand on Xiao Ying's shoulder.

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying, let him go alone. You know that Senior Ting Hao is the only one who can handle Bai Cao in whatever mood she is in. So, don't worry, he will smoothly handle this situation too. They will be back soon

Ting Yi - But...

Yi Feng - And we have to prepare food also. Bai Cao will be hungry. Do you want her to starve? Let's go and prepare food.

Then Yi Feng pulled Xiao Ying to the kitchen.

Chang An - Ting Hao... you go.

Ting Hao - Yeah, I will be leaving now. I will be back soon.

Then Ting Hao went out and sat in his.

On the other side, Xiao Ying was asking why Yi Feng brought her to the kitchen.

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, why did you bring me here?

Yi Feng - Why do you want to go with Senior Ting Hao?

Xiao Ying - Don't tell me that you are jealous of every boy I talk with, are you?

Yi Feng - No, Xiao Ying. I am not jealous. I am just saying that let Senior Ting Hao and Bai Cao spend more alone time with each other. Now, Ruo Bai has also come... it will be more difficult for Bai Cao to confess her feeling to Senior Ting Hao, but if they will spend time with each other... I am sure that Bai Cao will confess to Senior Ting Hao.

Hearing all that, Xiao Ying hugged Yi Feng and tears started falling off her eyes.

Xiao Ying - Thank you, Senior Yi Feng.

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying, what happened?

Xiao Ying - I thought, now when Senior Brother Ruo Bai has come... you will no more be a part of our plan to bring Senior Ting Hao and Bai Cao together.

Yi Feng - What! Why do you think so?

Xiao Ying - Senior brother Ruo Bai is your friend and you will always take his side only.

Yi Feng - You are right, Ruo Bai is my friend and in this case, I would have been with him if he still loved Bai Cao, but... now he doesn't love Bai Cao. The love I see in Senior Ting Hao's eyes I can't see in Ruo Bai's eyes anymore. I just want the best for Bai Cao and Senior Ting Hao. They have done a lot to bring us together, to bring happiness in our lives. Now, it is our turn to bring happiness to their lives. It's our turn to do something for them. Not only them, for Chang An and Ting Yi also.

Xiao Ying - Thank you, Senior Yi Feng.

Yi Feng - You don't need to say thanks to me.

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, I want to ask you something.

Yi Feng - Okay.

Then Xiao Ying moves a little away from Yi Feng.

Xiao Ying - Why did you use to go to the US?

Yi Feng gave no answer,

Xiao Ying - Please, Senior Yi Feng. Tell us, I don't want everyone to think that you knew that Senior Brother was alive.

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying, I will tell... but not now.

Xiao Ying - Then when?

Yi Feng - You will get to know everything in the US itself. Let's go out now.

On the other side, Bai Cao was standing at the edge of the cliff enjoying the cold breeze, but then suddenly... a hand pulls her. It was Ting Hao and he hugs her.

Ting Hao - What were you doing, Bai Cao? I know that this is a very depressing situation but we can start all over again, right? I mean, people change. I changed, you changed, Chang An changed, Ting Yi changed too. In the same way, Ruo Bai changed too, but that doesn't mean that this is the end. You can start fresh with Ruo Bai, I am sure that you will bring the old Ruo Bai back, and if it doesn't happen... still it's not the end. Please don't do all this thing. I need you.

Then Bai Cao removes Ting Hao's hand from her gently.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, Senior Ting Hao, relax. I was not trying to commit suicide.

Ting Hao - What!

Bai Cao - Yeah. I was just standing there enjoying the breeze.

Ting Hao - You scared me, Bai Cao.

Then Ting Hao hugged Bai Cao.

The moonlight was only falling on the as it's not the light coming from the moon... it's the light coming from a spotlight. It seemed that God himself was shining a light on them. The moment was just lovely.

Scene changed,

Ting Hao and Bai Cao both were sitting on the grass together.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, why were you running?

Bai Cao smiled

Bai Cao - Because something really unexpected happened.

Ting Hao - What happened?

Bai Cao - Aaaa...

Ting Hao - It's okay if you don't want to say it.

Bai Cao - No, it's nothing like that. I will tell you what happened.

Then Bai Cao started telling Ting Hao whatever happened between her and Ruo Bai.

After few minutes, Bai Cao finished telling Ting Hao what happened and why she was running.

Ting Hao - What! You said to Ruo Bai that you two are over now!

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Ting Hao - Really!

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Ting Hao - But you did not wanted to say that, did you?

Bai Cao - Maybe I wanted to, that is why all those things came to my mind.

Ting Hao - Are you sure that you don't want to be with Ruo Bai? Are you sure that it is not because he changed?

Bai Cao - Yeah, Senior Ting Hao, I don't want to be with him anymore. I want someone who will always be with me not only in happy and joyful times but in terrible and times filled with sadness too. And Senior Brother Ruo Bai failed in it.

Ting Hao - It's up to you, Bai Cao. I have no right to choose a man for you, but always remember... whether someone is with you or not, I am always there standing beside you in all your decision.

Both of them looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - Thank you, Senior Ting Hao, for always being there with me.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - Is there a chance for me now, Bai Cao? Can I finally be able to be with you?

TO BE CONTINUED