CHILDHOOD LOVE OR CURRENT LOVE

Bingwei - I think, you should say this sorry to someone else.

Ting Hao - Whom?

Bingwei - Do you need me to answer this question?

Then he will turn his face towards the house and looks up. Ting Hao does the same.

They saw that Bai Cao is looking at them through the window. As she sees that they are looking at her, she went inside.

Then Bingwei turns his face towards Ting Hao but he finds that Ting Hao is not there.

On the other side, Ting Hao is running towards Bai Cao's room. Then suddenly, he stops.

Ting Hao(thinking) - What should I do? Bai Cao must be angry. She might be thinking that I don't trust her.

Then Ting Hao puts his hand on his head and closes his eyes.

Ting Hao - My dear little brain, please help me. Help me think of the bestest way to make Bai Cao understand that I trust her because I do.

Then suddenly, he opens his eyes and sees Bai Cao coming towards him. He just kept looking at her and could not say a word.

Then went downstairs. She sat on the couch and started watching a movie. Everyone was sitting there on the couch too. Then suddenly, Ting Hao came there. He stood up in front of Bai Cao.

Ting Hao(softly) - Bai Cao, we need to talk.

Bai Cao(coldly) - I am watching a movie right now. We will talk some other time.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, please understand. I need to talk to you.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, you understand, I can't come right now, it's a really interesting part of the movie.

Ting Hao turns back and sees two boys fighting verbally.

Ting Hao - Really, this fight scene is interesting for you!

Bai Cao - Yeah. Actually, you don't know the story. In this movie both, the boys are friends. Then suddenly, the guy in the blue shirt started spending less time with the guy in the yellow shirt. The guy in the yellow shirt asks the guy in the blue shirt what happened and the guy says nothing happened. But the guy in the blue shirt did not believe him. Then one day, the guy in yellow shirt saw the guy in blue shirt going somewhere with the guy he hates. After some time, he came back and the guy in the yellow shirt asks him where he was and the guy in the blue shirt says that he was in the library. Then the guy in yellow shirt tells him whatever he saw. Then the guy in blue shirt says that he will tell him everything when the right time comes. But the guy in the yellow shirt does not believe him. The next day when the guy in the blue shirt was again going somewhere with the guy he hates, he followed them. He got to know that the guy in the blue shirt is the brother of the guy he hates. They are going to the hospital together because their mother is sick and needs a lot of blood. Then suddenly, the guy in the blue shirt saw the guy in the yellow shirt and now, they are fighting. This is what happens when you don't believe your friend.

Both of them looked each other into their eyes and everyone else was looking at them.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, you are coming with me.

Bai Cao - No I am not.

Ting Hao - Ok then.

Then Ting Hao leans towards Bai Cao and takes her up in his hands.

Bai Cao - What are you doing, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - I told you I want to talk and you did not want to come. So, I have no other option.