Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration

After some time, Bai Cao and Ting Hao were standing at the main door, waiting for the guest to come, but there was no sign of the guests coming.

Bai Cao - When will these guests arrive, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - I don't know. I clearly mentioned the time. I don't know why they are late.

Bai Cao - It's okay. They will come soon.

Ting Hao - Oh no!

Bai Cao - What happened, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - Why didn't I think about it earlier?

Bai Cao - You are scaring me now, Senior Ting Hao. What happened?

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, Ting Yi will come downstairs when she is ready, right? And if she comes down, then our surprise will be doomed.

Bai Cao - Don't worry, Senior Ting Hao. I have also cut arrangements for this problem.

Ting Hao - What do you mean? What have you done?

Bai Cao - Actually, that's what I thought when I was coming down. So, the idea that came to my mind at that moment, I implemented that idea.

Ting Hao - What idea? What did you do?

Flashback -

Bai Cao was coming out of her room, then suddenly, Ting Yi came out. Bai Cao saw Ting Yi had wrapped a blanket.

Ting Yi - Bai Cao!

Bai Cao - Yes, Senior Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - Can you please come to my room? I need your help.

Bai Cao - Yeah, sure.

Then Bai Cao went inside Ting Yi's room.

Ting Yi - Bai Cao, there is something wrong with my dress's zip. I am not able to pull it up. Can you help me?

Bai Cao - Yeah sure.

Then Ting Yi removes the blanket, and Bai Cao pulls up Ting Yi's zip.

Bai Cao - Done.

Ting Yi - Thank you!

Bai Cao - You are welcome. I will get going.

Ting Yi - Okay. I'll be there.

Then Bai Cao came out of Ting Yi's room. She was near the stairs, but suddenly she stopped.

Bai Cao(to herself) - What if Ting Yi gets ready and comes down? Our surprise will be dommed. What should I do to stop her? Who can stop her?

Bai Cao was thinking of a solution then suddenly she got an idea, and she went near Ting Yi's room, and locked Ting Yi's room from outside.

Bai Cao - A locked room can stop her.

And she came downstairs.