Ruo Bai was dead but was not dead

Flashback still continues

Bai Cao - Couch Shen Ning, I can't fight the last round.

Couch Shen Ning - What! Why?

Bai Cao - Senior Ruo Bai had an accident. I need to go there.

Ting Yi - You can go, Bai Cao but, in one condition.

Bai Cao turned back.

Ting Yi - You have to accept defeat.

Couch Shen Ning - What!

Bai Cao - I can't do that. You know that this match is really important for me.

Ting Yi - I know that, Bai Cao. This match is really important for you and I guess Ruo Bai is also really important to you, right?

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Ting Yi - Now you decide, match or Ruo Bai.

Bai Cao was in a big dilemma. Then Ting Hao came.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, you need to fight.

Ting Yi - Fang Ting Hao! You are my older brother, then why are you against me?

Ting Hao - Ting Yi, you are wrong right now. I am never against you, I am just with the right. Don't do this.

Ting Yi - For you, Bai Cao is always right, no one is right in front of her for you. I am not going to change my decision. This is my condition.

Then Ting Yi went from there. Bai Cao looked at Couch Shen Ning.

Couch Shen Ning - I am sorry, Bai Cao, but you have to choose.

Then Couch Shen Ning also went from there, Bai Cao fell on her knees and started crying.

Bai Cao - What should I do, Senior Ting Hao?

Then Ting Hao went near Bai Cao and kneeled in front of her.

Bai Cao - Why is this happening to me?

Bai Cao was crying a lot, so Ting Hao hugged her.

Scene changed.

Bai Cao and Ting Hao were in a room. Bai Cao was sitting on a chair, Ting Hao gave her a bottle of water.

Bai Cao - Thank you.

Bai Cao drank some water and Ting Hao sat next to her.

Ting Hao - I am sorry, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - What are you sorry about?

Ting Hao - I am sorry because my sister had put you in such kind of dilemma.

Bai Cao - You don't have to be sorry, Senior Ting Hao. It's not your fault, actually, it's not even Senior Ting Yi's fault. It's just that I am having a bad time. Leave all this... let's go.

Ting Hao - Go where?

Bai Cao - To Senior Brother Ruo Bai.

Ting Hao - Are crazy, Bai Cao? You want to leave this match behind!!

Bai Cao - Yes. I just want to go there and find Senior Ruo Bai.

Ting Hao - Is there any guarantee that you will find Ruo Bai if you go there? Is there a guarantee that if you don't go then the people who are looking for Ruo Bai won't find him? Bai Cao... use your brain.

Bai Cao - You are right, Senior Ting Hao, there is no guarantee that I will find Senior Brother Ruo Bai if I will go there. But I still want to go there.