Funny Misunderstanding

Ting Hao and Bai Cao still kept looking at each other, then suddenly, a woman came there.

Woman - Hello, President Ting Hao!

As Bai Cao saw that woman, she left Ting Hao and stood up straight.

Ting Hao - Hello, CEO Ju Huan!

Ju Huan - Is she the reason why you always rejected my proposal? Is she your girlfriend?

Ting Hao - CEO Ju Huan, you and I have a professional relation, don't interfere in my personal life.

Ju Huan - That means, I am right. She is the reason for rejecting me, right?

Ting Hao - I have already told you the reason, CEO Ju Huan, but still, if you want to think this, then think whatever you want.

Ju Huan - If you accept my proposal, then it will be very beneficial for you.

Ting Hao - Even if I reject your proposal, I will not lose anything.

Ju Huan - If you don't want to accept my proposal, then why did you invite me?

Ting Hao - I invited your brother, not you. You are the one who always came to me, I am not the one. Enough of this, CEO Ju Huan. Let's just stop talking about this...

Then Ting Hao turned towards Bai Cao.

Ting Hao - Let's go, Bai Cao.

Then Ting Hao and Bai Cao turned to their back and they were about to walk but...

Ju Huan - If I'll tell my brother about your behaviour, then he will cancel the contract.

After listening to that, Ting Hao smiled and turned towards Ju Huan.

Ting Hao - Okay, go. Tell him everything, but I know that you will not tell him the actual truth, but still, I want you to go, and tell him everything. I don't care.

Ju Huan - You don't care, even if he cancels the contract?

Ting Hao - Yeah, I don't give a damn. What do you think, that I am the one who is in the loss after the contract cancels? No, you and your brother will be the ones who will be in the loss.

Ju Huan - How?

Ting Hao - Go ask your brother. Bye-bye.

Then Ting Hao and Bai Cao went from there and were about to dance with each other, but before they could, Ju Huan came there with her brother.

Ting Hao - Hello, President Bao Chao!

Bao Chao - Hello, President Ting Hao! I am really sorry for my sister's behaviour.

Ting Hao - It is okay.

On one side, Bao Chao was apologising to Ting Hao but on the other side, there was no regret on Ju Huan's face, she was continuously staring at Bai Cao, and Ting Hao noticed it. That is why Bao Chao pulled Ju Huan near himself.

Bao Chao - Apologies.

Ju Huan - What?

Bao Chao looked at Ju Huan angrily.

Bao Chao - Apologies right now.

Ju Huan bows and apologies to Ting Hao.

Ju Huan - I am sorry, President Ting Hao. I should not have said things like that to you.

Ting Hao - It's okay.

Ju Huan - President Ting Hao, can I have a dance with you? I swear that I will not talk to you anything about the proposal.