Tired of being his slave.

Ting Hao - Okay, I have experience with such kind of situation.

Bai Cao - Really! What really happened?

Ting Hao - It happened a few years later.

Flashback -

*Note - In this flashback, "I" is Ting Hao

It was a stormy night. I was going back home after a business meeting. After I travelled ahead, the storm also started vanishing, but at that time... my car broke down. I came out of my car and opened the bonnet of the car. The smoke started coming out, and I knew nothing about fixing that. I tried to call Shen Bo, but there was no network. Every nearby store was closed. That was the first time when I slept inside my car. After waking up the next morning... I was not able to move my neck at all because of the position I slept in.

Flashback over.

Ting Hao - This is what happened to me.

Hearing all that, Bai Cao couldn't stop herself from laughing. She kept on laughing. And looking at her... Ting Hao was a little irritated because she was laughing at him.

Ting Hao - You have really turned into a devil, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - For knowing this... you can call me anything. I have no problem.

She kept on laughing and her smile really gave Ting Hao peace.

Ting Hao - Okay, Bai Cao. Now stop laughing. Come let's eat.

Then Ting Hao went near his car and turned his car on to boil the water.

Bai Cao - I didn't know that we can even boil water in a car.

Ting Hao - Yeah, actually, this boiler is compatible with the car.

Bai Cao - I see.

After some time, the water was boiled and both, Ting Hao and Bai Cao started eating the cup noodles.

While eating

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, I have a question.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Bai Cao - Why did you bring everything which is only required for 2 people?

Ting Hao - Because I know that there will be only 1 more person with me.

Bai Cao - How?

Ting Hao - Come closer.

Bai Cao - Why?

Ting Hao - Because I am going to reveal a secret.

Then Bai Cao went a little closer to Ting Hao so did Ting Hao. Then Ting Hao went near Bai Cao's ear.

Ting Hao - Because my car only has seats for two people. One for the passenger and one for the driver.

Bai Cao - Smart...

Ting Hao - Thank you.

Bai Cao - car. Your car is smart, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - You are right.

Bai Cao - Thank you for letting me know this secret of yours.

Ting Hao - You are welcome.

Then they both laughed.

After some time, they both finished eating and were lying down inside their respective sleeping bags.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, are you asleep.

Ting Hao - Not yet. What happened, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - Should we not inform them that we are not going to come home?