SIMILARITIES

Both of them fell to the ground. Ting Hao was over Guo Guo. Then suddenly, they heard a voice.

Person - Senior Ting Hao!

Ting Hao looked to his right and saw Bai Cao standing there.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao!

Bai Cao was shocked to see them like that.

Ting Hao tried to get up.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, it's nothing like it seems to be.

Bai Cao said nothing and went from there.

Ting Hao quickly got up and was about to go towards Bai Cao. But before he could, Guo Guo held his hand.

Guo Guo - Where are you going?

Ting Hao - Leave my hand.

Guo Guo - Okay, but kiss me first.

Ting Hao - What!

Guo Guo - Were you not going to kiss me?

Ting Hao - No, I was not going to kiss you and I will never kiss you not even in my dreams.

Guo Guo - Then what was that? Why did you do all that?

Ting Hao - I did all that so that I could reach to the door and go out. Now that your interrogation is finished, I need to go.

Guo Guo - Why are you going behind that girl? I mean, she has nothing. She is not even beautiful like me.

Ting Hao - Maybe she has nothing. But she has one thing with her for sure.

Guo Guo - What does she have? I can see that she is not rich.

Ting Hao - For you, only money matters but for me, love matters the most and my love is Bai Cao and she has my heart.

Then Ting Hao removes Guo Guo's hand from his hand and starts walking.

While he was walking, Guo Guo shouted saying...

Guo Guo - You can't leave people like this, Ting Hao.

Ting Hao stopped and went back near Guo Guo.

Ting Hao - You are right, Guo Guo. I can't leave people but you surely can. Don't you remember what you did to me? Do I need to remind you?

Guo Guo said nothing.

Ting Hao - I got my answer. Stop following me.

Then Ting Hao went from there. He started running and saw Bai Cao walking. He shouted...

Ting Hao - Bai Cao!

Bai Cao did not turn to her back and started running. Seeing Bai Cao running, Ting Hao started running too. Bai Cao was near the gate that's why she reached out first and sat in the car.

As Ting Hao reached there, he saw that Bai Cao was sitting with Fei Yu.

Tang Hao was upset seeing Bai Cao and Fei Yu sitting together because all this time, Bai Cao always sat next to Ting Hao.

Then Ting Hao sat in the car next to Chang An and in front of Bai Cao. And Yi Feng started driving.

Chang An - Yi Feng, why did you came to pick us up?

Yi Feng - I did not intended to pick you guys. It's just that I was driving around and then I came in front of Feng Yun Hall and I saw Bai Cao, Xiao Ying and Ting Yi standing here so I thought I should take you guys with me.