Getting used to each other

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, you have to break your leg.

Everyone - What!

Bai Cao - I will have to break my leg?

Chang An - No, she will not do that.

Ting Hao - Chang An, relax

Chang An - How can I relax? You are asking her to break her leg. And you know her very well, she can do anything for her friends.

Ting Hao - Chang An, I know, but I am not asking her to break her leg for real. I just want her to pretend that her leg is broken.

Ting Yi - But, why do we have to do this?

Ting Hao - Good question. We have to do this because now Yi Feng and Xiao Ying will ask why we are not going to Feng Yun Hall, everything is already over. Your birthday is over, there is no problem for which we are not going to Feng Yun Hall. They will doubt us, and this is not what I want.

Bai Cao - Okay, then for how long do we have to act like this? Because if we will stay here for a very long time, then Yin Xiu will doubt us for sure.

Ting Hao - Right, this is the reason why I included Fei Yu. Now when Fei Yu is here our plan will be successful in 1 week only. I am sure about that.

Bai Cao - Then, from when should I start acting?

Ting Hao - From today.

Ting Hao gave a smile, then the scene changed. Now Ting Yi was going towards Xiao Ying's room to wake her up and Chang An went to Yi Fen's room to wake him up

Ting Yi - Xiao Ying, wake up! Chang An is calling you.

Xiao Ying - Okay. I will be right there in a minute

Ting Yi - I am not going anywhere. Go freshen up fast.

Xiao Ying - You are just like Bai Cao.

Then Xiao Ying went inside the washroom, on the other side, Chang An was waking up Yi Feng.

Chang An - Yi Feng, wake up. Practice time.

Yi Feng - I will be there in a minute.

Chang An - Go inside the washroom and take a bath now. I am here only.

Then Yi Feng also went inside the washroom.

After some time, they came out and went towards the kitchen, but no one was there.

Yi Feng - Where is everyone?

Chang An - I don't know. Let's go to the garden, maybe they all are there.

Then they all went out in the garden. Then suddenly, Xiao Ying saw  Bai Cao practising kicking with the same injured leg of her's.

Xiao Ying - Is that Bai Cao?

Yi Feng - I guess... she is.

Ting Yi - Look, her leg is bleeding.

Then suddenly, Bai Cao fell, and everyone ran towards her. Xiao Ying shouted really loud.

Xiao Ying(shouting) - Bai Cao!

Then suddenly, everyone else came running towards Bai Cao.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, are you okay?

Xiao Ying - What the hell is this, Bai Cao! Why were you practising?

Bai Cao - I am sorry. I was not able to stop myself after seeing this bean bag.

Chang An - Bai Cao, try to stand up.

Bai Cao - Okay.

Then Bai Cao tried to stand,  but she was not able to.