Ting hao is back

Bai Cao was not able to sleep. At midnight, she decided to go out for a walk.

Bai Cao - Xiao Ying, I need some air. That's why I am going out for a walk.

Xiao Ying - Okay Bai Cao. Come back soon.

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Then Bai Cao went out of the house and started walking.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - Who is this puzzle? Why is he spying on me and how?

Then Bai Cao suddenly felt that someone is staring at her. She turned back and saw three men are looking at her continuously.

Bai Cao - What are you guys looking at?

Person(one of them who were staring at Bai Cao) - Are you The Qi Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - Yes.

All three of them ran away from there. Bai Cao started walking again. She again felt that someone is looking at her. She turned back and saw no one was there.

Bai Cao(to herself) - I think I should go now.

On other hand, a guy was hiding behind a tree and as Bai Cao reached home he called someone and said

Person - Boss, she is going to bed.

Another person (Boss) - Okay show me.

Then the person who was spying on Bai Cao video called his boss and showed him that Bai Cao is sleeping.

Boss - Okay. Good job. You will get your money by tomorrow I am coming to China.

Person - Okay boss. Thank you so much.

Next morning. Ting Yi called Bai Cao.

Ting Yi - Good morning Bai Cao. How are you?

Bai Cao - I am fine. How are you?

Ting Yi - I am really happy Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - I can feel that in your voice. What is the reason behind your happiness?

Ting Yi - Actually Bai Cao, my older brother called me last night. And he said that he is coming to china tonight.

Bai Cao(excited) - What really. That means he is not going back to Feng Yun hall right?

Ting Yi(hesitating) - Hmmm. I don't know about that. He just told me that he is coming to china to meet me. I don't know he's coming is forever or not.

Bai Cao - Oh. So he is coming to meet you. Then I guess I should not come there.

Ting Yi - But why Bai Cao? Don't you wanna meet my older brother?

Bai Cao - I do wanna meet him, but I don't wanna spoil his plans of spending time with you.

Ting Yi - It's nothing like that. He'll be more than happy to see you.

Bai Cao - Yeah. But I have some important work here. Okay bye.

Ting Yi - Bai Cao!

And Bai Cao hang up the call. She was really sad that Ting Hao is not coming back forever. Ting Hao reached Ting Yi was waiting outside the airport for him.)

Ting Hao(waving his hands) - Ting Yi here.

Ting Yi(crying) - Older Brother, you're so bad why aren't you come back before?

Ting Hao(smiling) - Oh my little sister, you missed me?

Ting Yi(hitting Ting Hao lightly) - Obviously.

Ting Hao - So... who else missed me?

Ting Yi(teasing him) - Hmm.. Shen Bo, Yi Feng, Xiao Ying and...

Ting Hao - And?

Ting Yi - And Chang An.

Then she ran from there towards the car.

Ting Hao - Chang An? Seriously? 

He started running too. They reached to their home. Ting Hao's eyes were continuously searching Bai Cao.

Ting Yi - Who are you searching?

Ting Hao - No one.

Ting Yi - I think you're searching this person.

Ting Hao moved is head to his left hoping that he could see Bai Cao but Shen Bo was standing there.

Ting Yi(teasing) - You were searching for Shen Bo right.

Ting Hao(with a fake smile) - Yes. No one knows me better than you.

Shen Bo - Welcome back senior. I am really glad to see you.

He hugged Ting Hao and started whispering something in his ears.

Shen Bo(whispering) - I know you were not looking for me. But for your kind information she is not here.

Ting Hao(sadly) - Hmm... I see.

Ting Yi - Come-on guys let's have dinner.

Ting Hao and Shen Bo - Yes ma'am.

They ate their food and Shen Bo left after eating. Ting Hao and Ting Yi talked till midnight and Ting Yi slept on the sofa while talking.

 Ting Hao and Ting Yi talked till midnight and Ting Yi slept on the sofa while talking

Ting Hao - You're still the same. Sleeping just like a baby. My cute baby sister.

Ting Hao picked Ting Yi in his arms and took her in the room. He was continuously thinking about Bai Cao.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - She didn't even came to see. Dose she hate me because of whatever I did to her? I guess I am thinking a lot. I should go for a drive.

On the other hand Bai Cao was also thinking about Ting Hao.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - What should I do? I wanna meet senior Ting Hao but he hates me.

Bai Cao went out for a walk she again felt that someone is following her, but this time she ignored it. Then suddenly a group of men started attacking on Bai Cao she fought with some but then she slipped and fell down on the ground and sprained her right leg. A guy saw her condition and started trying to seduce her but suddenly a guy came over there to save Bai CaoBai Cao was shocked to see that person's face.

Person(who is saving her) - Don't you dare touch her or else...

Person(who was trying to seduce her) - Or else?

Savior - Or else I'll kill you.

Then the saviour and person who was trying to seduce Bai Cao fought with each other.

Bai Cao - What are you doing here?

TO BE CONTINUED