Last Day of the Week

At Song Bai Hall -

Everyone was practising.

Xiao Ying - Couch, please give 10 minutes break please or else we will break down.

Other Song Bai Hall members - Yeah, please, Couch.

Chang An - Okay, okay. 10 minutes break.

Then Fei Yu immediately went near Xiao Ying and gave her a bottle of juice.

Song Ping Ping - This is not fair, Fei Yu. You can't give only special treatments to Xiao Ying.

Fei Yu - I knew that you all will say this. That is why I brought juice for everyone.

Everyone - Really!

Then Fei Yu gave everyone a bottle of juice.

Song Ping Ping - This is still not fair. Xiao Ying has a mango flavour of juice and on the other side, we all got the same flavour, Apple.

Fei Yu - I know, but there was only one bottle of mango juice, just like Xiao Ying. Xiao Ying is also the only one in the world.

Everyone - Aww!

Yi Feng(in his mind) - What the hell is wrong with, Fei Yu. How can he be so cheesy? I know that Xiao Ying will never fall for these types of talks.

Xiao Ying - Aww! Thank you so much, Fei Yu.

Yi Feng's mouth was wide open.

Yi Feng(in his mind) - How can she fall for this? He was so cheesy. Maybe I am the one who doesn't know her well, but how can Fei Yu know Xiao Ying more than me? I spent more time with Xiao Ying more than he did, then... how?

Then Chang An went near Yi Feng.

Chang An - Yi Feng, close your mouth or else mosquitoes will go inside.

Yi Feng immediately closes his mouth, then Chang An went near everyone. 

Chang An - Okay, everyone. Time is up. Start practising again.

Then again everyone started practising.

At Xiao Ying's mom's shop -

Bai Cao was sad because she knew that she will never be able to practise Yuan Wu Dao as she used to do.

Xiao Ying's mom - Bai Cao, you look sad.

Bai Cao - No. It's nothing.

Ting Yi - I know why you are sad.

Bai Cao - Ting Yi, no.

Xiao Ying's mom - What is it, Ting Yi? Tell me.

Ting Yi - Actually, Aunty, we went to the doctor.

Xiao Ying's mom - Why? What happened?

Ting Yi - It was our plan. There we got to know that Bai Cao's leg is really delicate because her right leg has been injured many times. And the doctor asked her to be careful with her right leg. She knows that she will never be able to practise like she used to do because if she will, she can break her foot. And you also know that Yuan Wu Dao is Bai Cao's life.

Xiao Ying's mom - Bai Cao! Everything will be okay. I know that Yuan Wu Dao is really important for you and you can't live without it, that is why I promise you that I will do everything to treat your leg. I promise you.

Bai Cao - Thank you! Thank you so much!

Then Xiao Ying's mom hugs Bai Cao.

At Ting Hao's office -