Puzzle is solved

Person(who is saving her) - Don't you dare touch her or else...

Person(who was trying to seduce her) - Or else?

Person - Or else I'll kill you.

Bai Cao - Senior ting hao! What are you doing here?

Ting hao - Can't you see? I am trying to save you from this man.

Ting Hao was really vexed with the behaviour of that man. He wanted a fight.

Ting Hao - Come! I'll show you how to fight.

The man smirked at Ting Hao and began attacking him. Ting Hao successfully blocked the man's each and every attack and he punched their faces. They were fighting fiercely.
Ting Hao was dominating the fight. The man became scared and ran away.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, What are you doing here?

Ting Hao - What do you mean, Bai Cao? Should I not be here?

Bai Cao - You should be at your house, right now.

Ting Hao - I know. I just came out for a drive

Bai Cao - Oh really! And you ended up here?

Ting Hao - What topic you have started Bai Cao. Go home. Don't you remember what happened to you, right now?

Bai Cao - It was all planned, senior Ting Hao or should I say 'puzzle'.

Ting Hao(hesitantly) - What do you mean?

Bai Cao - Don't act innocent, dear puzzle.  All of them were doing what they were told to do.

Ting Hao - This was all planned! Why did you do this?

Bai Cao - I did this to find out who the 'puzzle' is. Now, I know you're the puzzle.

Ting Hao - But how? I kept a person to spy on you and that too faithful and loyal. Then how did you do all this?

Bai Cao - Yes, the entire time he was spying on me. That's where you're mistaken senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - I'm mistaken?

Bai Cao - You never set a person to spy on Xiao Ying and coach Chang An.

Ting Hao - Yeah. So, Xiao Ying and Chang An helped you with this plan by arranging these people. 

(Ting Hao took a long breath)

Ting Hao - You all are smart.

Bai Cao - Yes, senior Ting Hao. So, accept it senior Ting Hao that you're the 'puzzle'.

Person - Yes, I am the puzzle. I am the one who was spying on you. I was the one who gave you that photo frame with that letter. 

Bai Cao - You're too bad! You have given me a wonderful gift but you did not come to see me.