Losing Hopes?

At emergency room 

Doctor - Come sit here.

Baicao - Yeah.

Doctor - Baicao, please keep your legs on the bed.

Baicao - Okay.

And Baicao kept her legs on the bed and then the doctor started cleaning up the injury. At that time Baicao was suffering from a lot of pain. In pain, she holds Ting Hao's hands and closed her eyes. Tang Hao was not able to bear Baicao's pain so he closed his eyes too. Both of them were holding each other's hands. And the doctor smiled when she looked at them.

After some time -

Baicao was trying to stand up but was not able to, so Ting Hao started helping Baicao to stand. Then suddenly...

Doctor - Wait!

Ting Hao - What happened?

Doctor - You are asking me what happened? I am the one who should ask you what happened.

Ting Hao - What do you mean, doctor?

Doctor - Your hand is injured.

Ting Hao - Oh, that's nothing.

Doctor - Really! It's worse than Baicao's injury. You need treatment right now.

Ting Hao - No. I want to go to meet my friend. She is admitted here.

Baicao - I think she right, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Really, Baicao?

Baicao - Yeah.

Ting Hao - But I don't want to.

Doctor - Please. Let me do this.

Baicao - Please, Senior Ting Hao.

Doctor - Do this for Baicao at least.

Ting Hao signs.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Baicao - Great.

And Baicao suddenly stood up because she forgot that her leg is injured.

Baicao - Ouch.

Ting Hao - Baicao! What are you doing?

Baicao - I forgot that my leg is injured.

Ting Hao - If you'll continue doing this then I'll not let you practice Yuan Wu Dao.

Doctor - You are a Yuan Wu Dao fighter?

Baicao - We both are Yuan Wu Dao fighter.

Doctor - Really!

Ting Hao - Yeah. And she is the world champion.

Nurse - You know she is a Yuan Wu Dao fighter too. She was a worl...

Before she could complete the doctor looked at her angrily and the nurse stopped saying what she was saying.

Doctor - Okay, let's not talk about it. Come sit down here.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Ting Hao sat on the bed, Baicao was sitting beside him and the doctor started cleaning the injury.

Doctor - I think there is a thorn stuck inside. Did you bump into a thorny tree?

Baicao - Actually, It's all my fault. I pushed him.

Doctor - We need to take it out.

Ting Hao - Okay.

And the doctor started taking out the thorn. Ting Hao was in pain, so he holds Baicao's hands and closed his eyes. Baicao was also not able to bear Ting Hao's pain so she closed her eyes too. The nurse and the doctor both smiled. And suddenly the doctor pulled the thorn out.