A Surprise for Ting Yi

Kidnapper - Are you hungry?

Ting Yi(angrily) - No.

Ting Yi was really hungry and there was noise coming from her stomach because of hunger. Then the kidnapper stood up from his chair.

Kidnapper - Are you sure you are not hungry?

Ting Yi - I'll die but I won't eat anything from you.

Kidnapper - Hmm. Then I am leaving.

Ting Yi - Where are you going?

The kidnapper said nothing and left from there.

Ting Yi(to herself) -  What the hell everyone just leaves me alone, first brother and now this mysterious kidnapper who wants nothing.

The kidnapper went to a hotel to buy food, after 20 minutes the kidnapper reached back to the room where he kept Ting Yi with him.

Kidnapper -  Hi Ting Yi, I am back with food.  Are you sure that you are not hungry?

Ting Yi - Yes.

Then the kidnapper took a box out from the plastic bag.

Ting Yi(in her mind) - Oh my god, he bought my favourite noddle. I am really hungry.

Kidnapper(loudly) - Hmm, the noddle smells really nice.

Ting Yi - Are you trying to make me starve?

Kidnapper - What do you mean Ting Yi?

Ting Yi - You know I am hungry, still, you are eating.

Kidnapper - So you want to eat noodles.

Ting Yi - Yeah.

Kidnapper - Then why didn't you told me before?

Ting Yi - Because I knew that you won't let me eat.

Kidnapper - What! I won't let you eat?

Ting Yi - Yes. I wanna ask you something, will you untie my hands?

Kidnapper - No, not now.

Ting Yi - So how will I eat then?

Kidnapper - Oh! You are right. Okay, I'll untie your hands but only in one condition.

Ting Yi - Condition! What condition?

Kidnapper - That you won't try to run from here.

Ting Yi - Okay, but please give me the noddles. I am starving.

Kidnapper - Promise.

Ting Yi - Promise.

Kidnapper - Okay.

Then the kidnapper went near Ting Yi to untie her hand. After he untied her hands she kicked him in his back.

Kidnapper - What are you doing?

Ting Yi - I won't stay here.

Kidnapper - You promised me.

Then the kidnapper and Ting Yi started fighting. The kidnapper was not attacking Ting Yi, he was just dodging her.

Ting Yi - How can you do this? How can dodge my attacks?

The kidnapper said nothing and went close to Ting Yi. He pushed Ting Yi near the wall and trapped her between him in front of her and the wall on her back. Hands-on her sides. They both continuously looked into each other's eyes for a minute. Then Ting Yi pushed the kidnapper.

Ting Yi - What were you doing?

Kidnapper again went close to Ting Yi and she was looking at him continuously, but after some time the kidnapper himself stepped away from her. Ting Yi saw that her hands were tied.

𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓵𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें