Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration(part 2)

Man - Hi, President Ting Hao!

Ting Hao(shocked) - You! What are you doing here?

Man - I know, I know that you didn't invite me but I am The Bingwen. How can I miss Ting Yi's birthday?

Ting Yi was busy with the guests, but as she heard the name "Bingwen", she turned her face towards Ting Hao, and she saw Bingwen standing there with Ting Hao. As she saw him, she ran towards him and hugged him. Chang An, Yi Feng, Xiao Ying, Lin Li, Gu Wei Yi, Xiao Yang and Guang Ya went near them, the guests were busy enjoying the party.

Ting Yi - Older brother Bingwen!!!

Bingwen - Ting Yi! Happy birthday, sweety!

Ting Hao - Sweety! Only I can call her that.

Bingwen - Oh, come on, Ting Hao! When will you accept that Ting Yi loves me more than she loves you?

Ting Yi - No, I don't love you more than my older brother neither I love my older brother more. I love both of you equally. But after all, you are still our rival.

Bingwen - Yeah, right! I am your rival. But I trust you guys.

Ting Hao - But I don't trust you, Bingwen! Leave all this, how did you get to know about this place?

Bingwen - From your mail-id.

Ting Hao - My mail id?

Bingwen - Yeah.

Ting Hao - How?

Bingwen - Actually, today I went to Fang Mansion to wish Ting Yi. There I saw that note which you guys stuck on the door. On it, it was written that the party is not here please check your mail-id. I have personally mailed you all, and if, you did not get any mail from me, then that means you are not invited. I thought it was purposely written for me.

Ting Hao - So, what?

Bingwen - So, I knew that the note was written by you.

Ting Yi - How?

Ting Hao & Bingwen - Because of the handwriting.

Ting Yi - Okay.

Bingwen - Then I checked your sent mails and there I got to know about this palace.

Ting Hao - How did you get my mail's password?

Bingwen - Actually, you never changed your mail's password. it is still the same.

Ting Hao - Okay. Thank you for reminding me to change my mail's password.

Bingwen - You are welcome.

Ting Hao - Now, I think you can leave.

Ting Yi - Why, older brother? I want him to be here.

Ting Hao - But I don't.

Ting Yi - But I do.

Ting Hao - Fine! He can stay here, but I am leaving.

Ting Hao was going out of the ballroom but suddenly, someone holds Ting Hao's wrist. It was Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, come with me, please.

Then Bai Cao took Ting Hao with her.

Bingwen - Ting Yi, I think I should leave. I don't want Ting Hao to leave the party just because I am here.

Ting Yi - No, Older Brother Bingwen, don't worry, Bai Cao will handle all this.

Bingwen - Are you sure?

Everyone(with a smile) - Very sure.

On the other side, Bai Cao and Ting hao went to a corner of the ballroom. Everyone was looking at them.