BAI CAO IS IN DANGER

Suddenly Qu Xiang Nan fell to the ground. Both Bai Cao and Guang Ya shouted.

Guang Ya - Pa!

Bai Cao - Master!

There was a lot of blood coming out from Qu Xiang Nan's back.

Bai Cao and Guang Ya ran towards him.

Donghai - It is all your fault. He was never our target but because you remembered everything he had to die. If you would not have come here to ask him. You are the reason Bai Cao... you are the reason for your parents' death... you are the reason for your master, Qu Xiang Nan's death. Your parents were died saving you and Qu Xiang Nan will die because you wanted to know the truth. You are the reason for the deaths. You killed all of them.

When suddenly, Ting Hao punched Donghai and Donghai fell to the ground.

Ting Hao - How dare you... how dare you say anything like that about Bai Cao?

Donghai - You will also die because of her. You will die because you love her so much and you won't let anything harm her.

Ting Hao - Shut up!

Ting Hao punched Donghai after saying that.

Ting Hao punched Donghai's head so hard that he fainted at the spot but Ting Hao kept punching him.

Bai Cao(crying) - Senior Ting Hao, please stop! Please stop!

Ting Hao stopped and went towards Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - Please call an ambulance, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Then Ting Hao went to call an ambulance.

Bai Cao - Master, please keep your eyes open... please. You will be alright.

Guang Ya - Yeah, pa. You need to stay. I have a lot of things to share with you. I want to tell you a lot of things. Please.

Bai Cao - I am sorry, master. I am sorry, Guang Ya. It all happened because of me. I am the reason for my parents' death. I am the reason of you getting shot. I am sorry.

Bai Cao kept her head on Qu Xiang Nan's hand. She was crying her heart out.

Qu Xiang Nan - I am sorry, Bai Cao. I am sorry for hiding the truth... your true identity from you but I had no other option. I had to hide your identity to keep you safe.

Bai Cao - I know, master... I know that whatever you did must have a valid reason behind it.

Qu Xiang Nan - Bai Cao, Guang Ya, I love you two a lot. You two are my life... my daughters. I just want to say one thing... please don't hate me. Bai Cao, please don't hate me for hiding the truth from you. Guang Ya, please don't hate for not being able to protect you from those who bullied you because they thought that I am a traitor. Please don't hate me, you two, for not being a good dad.

Guang Ya - You are the best dad, pa. You are the best.

Bai Cao - Yeah. You are the best dad. You loved me as your daughter even though I was not. You are the best master. Because of you, I am standing here... because of you, I became a martial artist. I could never hate you... we could never hate you. I will never hate you for hiding the truth from me. You mean a lot to me. I don't want to know the truth. I just want you to be ok.

Qu Xiang Nan - No, Bai Cao. You need to know the truth.

Bai Cao - No. Get well first, then tell us the truth.

Qu Xiang Nan - Just listen to me, Bai Cao. There is a diary in my red coloured bag. In that diary, I have written everything because I knew that this day will come.