The Journey towards the US - Started.

Ting Yi - Finally, The journey towards the US...

Before she even could complete someone interpreted between.

Person - Hey! Wait!

Ting Yi - What is this behaviour? Why did you stop me from saying what I was saying?

Person - You all forgot me. You all are taking pictures that too without me. What kind of behaviour is that?

Then Ting Hao went near Yi Feng and puts his hand on Yi Feng's shoulder.

Ting Hao - Yi Feng, if we would have forgotten you, then you would not be standing here with us waiting for our flight to come.

Chang An went near Yi Feng and puts his hand on Yi Feng's shoulder.

Chang An - You would have been at home right now because you would not be allowed to come inside because you are not someone who is going to travel.

Bai Cao - In short, we did not forget you.

Ting Yi - Obviously, we didn't. It's your fault. You are the one who left. Where did you go?

You Feng - I went to make some changes in the seats. Actually, when I saw Xiao Ying's ticket and I got to know that she is sitting far from me, so I went to make the changes to that.

Ting Yi - You guys are doing this because all this is new in few months, you both will ask us to make you guys sit far from each other. Right, brother?

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Chang An - Even if it happens, why should we think about it now. What has to happen will happen. Worrying about what will happen in the future does not mean that you will not live your present. The future is always a mystery and today is a present which we should accept happily and live happily. Right, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - Absolutely right, couch.

Xiao Ying - So, let us take a selfie then.

Everyone - Yeah sure.

Then they took a selfie. Then everyone was looking at the selfie. Then suddenly, there was an announcement.

Announcement -

Mic person - Good Evening everyone. We are here to announce that the fight From China to the US is 15 minutes early. We request all the passengers of that flight to get ready. Thank You.

The announcement is over.

Ting Yi - Wow, the fight is going to be early. It's so nice. I have to do a lot of shopping there. I am so excited.

Chang An - Okay guys, let us check how much luggage we have.

Then they started counting the bags and suitcases.

Xiao Ying - There are 7 bags and 7 suitcases.

Chang An - That means, we have 14 luggage.

Ting Hao - No, I think you made a mistake, Xiao Ying. There is 15 luggage with us.

Xiao Ying - No, Senior Ting Hao. There are only 14 pieces of luggage with us. 1 bag for each and 1 suitcase for each.

Ting Hao - Chang An, tell her. That we have 15 luggage.

Then Ting Hao began to gesture to make Chang An understand what he is saying and Chang An understood.

Chang An - Oh yeah, we have 15 luggage.

Ting Hao - See, I told you that we have 15 pieces of luggage.

Xiao Ying - Okay, then what is the 15th luggage?

Ting Hao - Xiao Ying, you forgot to count yourself.

Chang An - Yeah, you are the biggest and the most heaviest luggage we have.

Yi Feng - Yeah, I also forgot to count this luggage.

And everyone started laughing except for Xiao Ying. She was irritated. Then again there was an announcement.

Announcement -

Mic person - Please pay attention. Passengers of the fight China to the US, this is to inform you all that the fight has reached. All the travellers of the respective fight please go towards Exit 5.

The announcement is over.

Ting Hao - Let's go, guys.

Bai Cao - Senior Yi Feng, you have all our tickets. Please give us our tickets.

Yi Feng - Yeah.

Then Yi Feng gave the tickets to everyone and they all started walking.

While walking, Xiao Ying and Yi Feng were walking alone. No one was near them.

Xiao Ying - Is the work done?

Yi Feng - Yeah.

Xiao Ying - Who is sitting with whom?

Yi Feng - Do you think I am a fool?

Xiao Ying - Please, tell me.

Yi Feng - Fine. Bai Cao is sitting with Senior Ting Hao and Ting Yi is sitting with Chang An.

Xiao Ying - What about Fei Yu? Is he going to sit alone with a stranger?

Yi Feng - No, he is going to sit next to me. You, me and him. All three of us will be sitting together.

Xiao Ying - Really?

Yi Feng - Yeah.

Xiao Ying - If I will talk to him... will you get jealous?

Yi Feng - No.

Xiao Ying - Why? Earlier, you used to get jealous.

Yi Feng - Yeah, I know. I used to get jealous but not because you used to talk to him. At that time, I used to think that you like Fei Yu, not me. This is the reason why I used to get jealous. But now I know that you love me, so there is no reason for me to get jealous. But yeah, you have to think about me first.

Xiao Ying smiled.

Xiao Ying - Okay.

Scene changed.

Everyone was sitting in their respective seats. Ting Hao and Bai Cao were sitting next to each other. Behind their seats. Chang An and Ting Yi were sitting next to each other. And on their right side, Yi Feng, Xiao Ying and Fei Yu were sitting next to each other.

Ting Yi - So, finally I can say it.

Ting Hao - What?

Ting Yi - The journey towards the US - Started.

Before the fight took off. Yi Feng started texting someone.

Text -

Yi Feng - Tell him that I am returning back to the US.

Another Person - Okay.

Text over.

After a long flight of 13 hours, they finally reached the US at 5:15 pm. They came out of the airport and saw many men in black standing there. As they saw Yi Feng coming out, they went to him and picked his luggage.

Yi Feng - Pick their luggage too.

A man in black nodded and started picking other's luggage too. Everyone was shocked to see that. Then Xiao Ying went near Yi Feng.

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, who are these people? Why are they listen to you and where are they taking us?

TO BE CONTINUED