Yi Feng 'A Suspicious Man'?

Ting Yi - Chang An, drive the car as fast as you can because I want to reach there as soon as possible.

Chang An - Why?

Ting Yi - Because who knows that brother will confess his feeling to Baicao. And if he is confessing his feelings then, I want to be there.

Chang An - Oh god, Ting Yi! You are really nosy.

Ting Yi - I am nosy? Listen to me very carefully, Chang An. If I'll tell my brother that you called me nosy then I also don't know what he will do to you.

Chang An - Ting Yi, Ting Yi, Ting Yi, if you have forgotten then let me tell you that Ting Hao was my student and I was his drillmaster. I know every single technique of him.

Ting Yi - I know you were his drillmaster. But he was a kid at that time. And now he is The Fang Ting Hao. And you know nothing about him.

Then suddenly Chang An pushes brake very hard. Everyone thought that Chang An is angry.

Ting Yi - Chang An, what happened?

Chang An didn't answer and came out of the car and went in front of the car. There was a kitten in the front of the car and Chang An picked it up. And suddenly a small girl came over there.

Girl - Thank you, big brother.

Seeing that girl, Chang An comes down on his knees and puts his hand on the girl's head.

Chang An - What are you doing here alone?

Girl - Actually, my kitten ran away when I was playing with her so I chased her. you know she is my best friend. She listens to everything I say.

Chang An - Oh! What is your name?

Girl - Ai Fen.

Chang An - Your name is really nice. What is her name?

Ai Fen - Rika.

Chang An - That's a nice name too. Who gave her this name?

Ai Fen - I gave her this name.

Chang An - Really! Do you know what this name means?

Ai Fen - Hmm... Rika means true fragrance.

Then suddenly Ting Yi came over there and kneels near Chang An.

Ting Yi - You are smart.

Ai Fen - Thank you.

Ting Yi - Where is your house?

Chang An - Yeah, we will drop you.

Ai Fen - No need. I came on my own which means I can go on my own too.

Then suddenly a lady came shouting.

Lady - Ai Fen! Ai Fen!

And Ai Fen turns around.

Ai Fen - I am here.

And the lady came running and hugged Ai Fen.

Ai Fen - I am okay.

Ting Yi - Are you her mother?

Lady - No. I am her nanny.

Ting Yi - Oh!

Lady - Thank you so much.

Ting Yi - No need to thank us.

Chang An - Yeah, and no need to worry too. She is a smart girl. She came on her own, so she can go on her own too. Right, Ai Fen?