Just Friends

Bai Cao, Ting Hao, Chang An and Ting Yi were peeping from the window.

Xiao Ying(in her mind) - Why is he calling me at this time?

Yi Feng(sadly) - I didn't knew that you both are still in touch.

The call got disconnected. And Xiao Ying started justifying herself.

Xiao Ying - No, it's nothing like that, I mean he often calls me.

Yi Feng - Why are you lying to me Xiao Ying? He is calling you at this time, that means he knows that you will answer his call. And that means you both are really close now. Right?

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng! Whatever you are thinking is absolutely wrong. We are just good friends.

Yi Feng(smiles) - Friends! Really?

Xiao Ying - Yeah.

Yi Feng - Okay, let me put it like this, how would you feel if I'll call Bai Cao at this time?

Xiao Ying - Huh.

Yi Feng - Or much better, if one of my female friends will call me right now, how would you have felt?

Then suddenly Yi Feng got a call.

Yi Feng(in his mind) - Ma Li! Why is she calling me at this time?

Xiao Ying(looking at Yi Feng's phone) - Ma Li. I guess she is a girl. Isn't it?

(And the call got disconnected.)

Yi Feng - She is just my friend.

Xiao Ying - He is my friend too.

Yi Feng - Ma Li lives in America. And it's afternoon time there in America.

Xiao Ying(angrily and loudly) - Fei Yu lives in America too. And I guess it's afternoon for him too as it is for Miss. Ma Li.

Yi Feng - See you are feeling bad too.

Xiao Ying(with an angry smiling) - You think I am feeling bad because a girl called you at this time. Yeah you're right, I am feeling bad but not because a girl called you. I am feeling bad because you judged me. You know, friendship is the purest relationship, and you judged mine and Fei Yu's friendship. You didn't believed me when I said that I and Fei Yu are just friends.

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying, I am really sorry.

Xiao Ying - You are sorry! And you think your sorry can change past?

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying, I was not judging you and I do trust you. It's just that I felt really bad when I saw Fei Yu calling you because I.....

Before he could complete Xiao Ying and Yi Feng both got a call.

Xiao Ying - I guess it's important. I need to take this call. And it'll be better if you will also answer the call. Miss. Ma Li is calling you, it must be something urgent. Excuse me.

Saying this Xiao Ying went away to answer the call. But Yi Feng didn't answered the call. He was continuously looking at Xiao Ying, he was really jealous but guilty at the sometime.

Yi Feng(thinking) - I guess I was really rude to Xiao Ying. She was right, I should apologize to her.

Ting Hao - What is wrong with Xiao Ying? Why is she behaving like that?

Ting Yi and Chang An(together) - Nothing is wrong with Xiao Ying.

Ting Yi - I guess Yi Feng is becoming really possessive.

Chang An - Yeah. And I am afraid that his possessiveness can ruin our plan.

Ting Hao - Right now, I don't care of our plan. I just want them to be together, by hook or by crook.