TING YI & CHANG AN'S CONFESSION

Yin Xiu - And that was the moment when I got to know that I love you, drillmaster. I was ok after knowing that Bai Cao loves you because I knew that she won't confess to you. After all, she thinks that you will lose your life if she will be near you loving you. That's why I was not scared of losing you until that night when I got to know that she planning to confess her feeling for you to you. I was scared... I was very scared thinking that I will lose you.

FLASHBACK

Yin Xiu was sitting on her bed thinking about Ting Hao.

Yin Xiu - Why can't you love me, drillmaster Ting Hao? Why? But it's ok if you can't be mine. At least, you don't belong to Bai Cao. And I know that you won't love anyone else except Bai Cao.

Then suddenly, she heard some noise coming from her laptop.

Person - I am really happy, Xiao Ying.

That person was no one else but Bai Cao.

Xiao Ying - Why?

Bai Cao - I have decided.

Xiao Ying - What have you decided, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - I have decided to confess my feelings to Senior Ting Hao.

Xiao Ying - What did you just say?

Bai Cao - I will confess my feelings to Senior Ting Hao.

Xiao Ying - Really! When?

Bai Cao - Tomorrow night.

Then suddenly, her laptop got switched off.

Yin Xiu was really angry and restless.

Yin Xiu - What the hell! How can she confess to him? I can't let that happen. I can't let drillmaster be someone else's especially Bai Cao. What should I do? I can't let this Bai Cao tell drillmaster about her feelings.

Then Yin Xiu started walking back and fro.

Yin Xiu - There is only one option to stop Bai Cao which is to harm her to prevent her from confessing.

Then Yin Xiu picks her phone up and was about to dial a number then suddenly, she stopped.

Yin Xiu - But how is it going to benefit me? Even if I will harm her, she won't stop herself from confessing to drillmaster because she doesn't care about herself either about her own life. She only cares about Drillmaster's life. That means I have to harm Drillmaster. No, I can't do this. I can't harm him but if I won't then I will lose him. Yin Xiu, sometimes, we need to hurt the person we love to get him.

Then Yin Xiu dials a number and the person answered the call in just one ring.

Person - Hello!

Yin Xiu - I want you to do something for me.

Person - What do you want me to do?

Yin Xiu - I will be sending you a guy's picture, you have to do his accident but make sure that he is not hurt a lot. I am not saying that he shouldn't be hurt. I am just saying that he should not be hurt a lot.

Person - Ok. When do you want me to do this?

Yin Xiu - Tomorrow morning. I will send you the address as well as the picture. Make sure that it should look like an accident not as planned?