Ting Hao and Bai Cao's Child.

As they all reached there, they all were astonished.

The place was shining brightly.
The lights were twinkling as if the stars have come down.
The flowers were beautifully bloomed and their fragrance was enchanting.
It was a perfect romantic place.

Xiao Ying - Wow! This place is amazing!

Ting Yi - Yeah.

Yi Feng - I really regret...

Before Yi Feng could finish, everyone reacted.

Everyone - What!

Yi Feng - For not coming here before. You guys should learn to listen to the person before reacting.

Xiao Ying - As if you listen to everyone.

Fei Yu - Stop fighting, guys. Why do you guys always fight? And, Xiao Ying, it's not like Senior Yi Feng does not listen to you. We both were listening to you snore all the time when we were in the car. Right, Senior Yi Feng?

Yi Feng - Absolutely right, Fei Yu.

Then they both raised their hands and gave each other a high-five. At that time, Xiao Ying hits both of them on their arm.

Xiao Ying - What rubbish! I don't snore. I never snore. Right, Bai Cao?

Xiao Ying said that with a lot of confidence. Then she went near Bai Cao and holds her hand.

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, tell them the truth. Tell them that I do not snore.

Bai Cao - Xiao Ying, should I tell them the truth or should I tell them that you do not snore?

Everyone started giggling.

Xiao Ying - What do you mean?

Bai Cao - Well, Xiao Ying, you do snore a little.

Xiao Ying leaves Bai Cao hand and takes a step back in shock.

Xiao Ying - What!

Bai Cao - Yeah, but very little not too loud.

Xiao Ying - Why did you not tell me this before?

Bai Cao - Because it did not matter to me.

There was silence for a couple of seconds. Then Chang An breaks the silence saying...

Chang An - Okay, guys. Let's go.

Then they all started walking again. After a couple of minutes, they all stopped in front of a big hotel suite.

They all went inside. As they went inside, Xiao Ying's jaw fell down.

Xiao Ying - My dream house!

Then suddenly, Ying Feng snapped in front of Xiao Ying's eyes.

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying, wake up. This is not your dream house. This is a special hotel suite. Which contains 4 bedrooms and a kitchen.

Fei Yu - Yeah. But still, this place is amazing.

Bai Cao - Yeah. It's more like an apartment.

Then suddenly, Christy came from the back saying...

Christy - It does not look like an apartment but it is an apartment. When we were planning to make this place, we thought that we will make it an apartment, but eventually, it turned into a hotel suite.

Everyone - Oh!

Ting Yi - So, who is going to share the room with who?

Bai Cao - We are three girls, we can share a room with each other.