New Friends 👏

Baicao - We should leave a note here.

Ting Hao - No. I don't want them to know that I found you.

Baicao - What! Why?

Ting Hao - I'll tell you later. Let's go to the restaurant.

Baicao - No, I won't go there without informing them. They all will worry about us. Why don't you want me to leave a note?

Ting Hao - Baicao, lower down your voice a little bit. They'll wake up. Come, we'll talk outside.

Baicao - Okay.

Then they both came out of the room.

Baicao - Now will you like to explain to me everything.

Ting Hao - Yeah. I was just thinking that if we'll leave a note here then we will be not able to see their reaction. I just want to see their reaction when they'll see you.

Baicao - Okay. But they'll be worried for us.

Ting Hao - Okay I have an idea.

After sometime -

Ting Hao - It's done. We just have to keep all these phones in their place. Take half of all these phones, and please keep all the phones in their place. Do you know which phone belongs to whom and where they were kept?

Baicao - Of course, I do know. I am the only one who gave you the phones, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - So, do it fast before they wake up. But don't walk fast.

Baicao - If I'll not walk fast then how will I be able to do the work fast? Will you please elaborate?

Ting Hao - Baicao, you are wasting time now. Just do the work and do not walk fast or else I won't let you practice Yuan Wu Dao for 1 month.

Baicao - Okay, I understood.

Then they kept the all phones in their respective places.

Baicao - It's done.

Ting Hao - Okay, let's go then.

Then Ting Hao and Baicao came out of the room but then suddenly Baicao stopped.

Ting Hao - Let's go to the restaurant. We'll bring food for them also.

Baicao - I think we should ask the doctor what Xiao Ying can eat in this condition.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Then they both went to the doctor's cabin. But the doctor was not there. Then suddenly Doctor Li came there.

Ting Hao - Doctor Li!

Doctor Li - Ting Hao! Baicao! What are you both doing here?

Ting Hao - Actually we wanted to ask something to Doctor Gu Wei Yi.

Doctor Li - Oh! Why?

Ting Hao - Actually, he is our friend's doctor. And we wanted to ask him if there is any restriction in her diet.

Doctor Li - Okay. What's your friend's name?

Baicao - Fan Xiao Ying.

Doctor Li - Okay. I'll check her reports and tell you.

Then Doctor Li started searching for Xiao Ying's medical file.

Doctor Li(to herself) - He will never change. 2 years have past but he still the same, messy.

Then suddenly Doctor Gu Wei Yi came. And he saw Doctor Li. Doctor Gu Wei Yi was shocked at first then he went near Doctor Li. And he touched Doctor Li's hand.

Doctor Gu Wei Yi - Are you for real or I am just dreaming?

Doctor Li - Surprise Gu Wei Yi.

And then they both hugged each other.

Doctor Gu Wei Yi- Oh Lin Li. You are finally here.

Doctor Li(angrily) - Gu Wei Yi, you're still the same, messy. You always mess everything. How do you work here in this mess? If this your office's condition then what will be your house's condition?

Doctor Gu Wei Yi - That's why I tell you to marry me you'll automatically get to know the condition of my house.

Then suddenly Doctor Li's expression changed.

Doctor Li - We'll talk about it later, Gu Wei Yi. First, attend them. They want to ask you something about your patient Xiao Ying. Okay.

Ting Hao - Hi doctor.

Doctor Gu Wei Yi - Hi. I am doctor Wei Yi and she is my girlfriend and would be fiancé Lin Yi. How can I help you?

Ting Hao - Actually, we just wanted to ask you that there is any type of restriction in Xiao Ying's diet.

Doctor Li(loudly) - Found it!

Everyone was startled.

Doctor Gu Wei Yi - Lin Li, what did you found.

Doctor Li - Xiao Ying's reports. But this is not the original one. Where are the original reports?

Doctor Gu Wei Yi - It's with Chang An, Xiao Ying's friend.

Doctor Li - Okay.

Doctor Gu Wei Yi - What's written in the reports?

Doctor Li - Are you trying to test my doctoring skills?

Doctor Gu Wei Yi - No. I just want you to explain to them what's written in the reports. And the reports are with you. So, you should explain them.

Doctor Li - Okay. There is nothing serious anymore and there is no restriction in her diet, it's just that she needs proper care. Stop her from doing anything which will exhaust her. She should do some exercise but nothing exhausting just jogging everyday morning. And one more thing, give her protein food. That's it.

And Baicao stood to thank both the doctors.

Baicao - Thank you so much both of you. And doctor Gu Wei Yi, I am really very grateful to you. You saved my best friends life. I'll never forget your favour. I owe you both.

Doctor Li - Baicao, we are doctor, this is our duty to save lives. You don't need to thank us.

Doctor Gu Wei Yi - Yeah, she is right. And you don't owe us anything.

Doctor Li - Yeah, but if you want to repay our favour which you think is a favour but it's not favour it's our duty then be our friend. Will you both be our friends?

Baicao - Of course. Not only us everyone who is inside Xiao Ying's room they all will be your friends.

Ting Hao - Yeah. Let's go, Baicao they met each other after a long time they do want some time alone.

Baicao - Yeah.

Then Ting Hao and Baicao went near the door and Ting Hao opened the door. As soon as he opened the door he closed the door and locked it from inside.

Baicao - What happened, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao(scared) - We can't go out. Please hide us Doctor Li, Doctor Gu Wei Yi.

TO BE CONTINUED