PRISONERS

Ting Hao - Where are you taking me?

Yin Xiu - The elders want to talk to you.

Ting Hao - Elders! Why?

Yin Xiu - I don't know. You also know that they never tell the reason why they call us.

Ting Hao - I know.

Ting looked tensed and Yin Xiu noticed it.

Yin Xiu - Relax. You did nothing wrong. You don't have to be tensed.

Ting Hao(thinking) - I know I haven't done anything wrong. I mean, not being with you and wishing you guys to get destroyed is not wrong. You guys deserve it.

Soon they reached a room. Both of them were standing in front of the room. Both of them were nervous because they did not know the reason why the elders call them.

Yin Xiu - Let's go in.

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Then Yin Xiu opens the door. As they went inside, they saw four elders sitting there. And Ting Hai starts to greet them.

Ting Hao - Hello Elder Chang! Hello Elder Bao! Hello Elder Chao! Hello Elder Chen.

They all were no one else but the founder of Feng Yun Hall. Elder Chen is the former president and father of Chen Zhou. They all are former Yuan Wu Dao champions. At that time, Feng Yun Hall was a fair and honest hall. But when Elder Chen had a cardiac arrest, everything changed. Now Chen Zhou was the president of Feng Yun Hall. He got that position at a very young age. He was only 8 and because he was so young, the position was automatically given to his uncle. His uncle was the one who brought him up. His uncle was not a good man like Elder Chen but he was the best Yuan Wu Dao fighter of his time. He did not give Chen Zhou anything good like manners and a good way of thinking. But what he gave him was his skill because he saw something in Chen Zhou which he was never able to see in his own kids. While growing up, Chen Zhou was a guy who never satisfied his father with his deeds but he surely satisfied his uncle. Later his uncle died and now the president of Feng Yun hall was Chen Zhou according to his uncle's will and Elder Chen was not able to do anything. Now Chen Zhou was a grown-up adult and his father could never change the way Chen Zhou thinks.

Elder Chen - Yin Xiu, thank you for bringing Ting Hao here but now... I think that you should go now because there are people whom we invited. I don't want Feng Yun to have a bad impression on them.

Yin Xiu nodded and left the room.

Elder Chen - Ting Hao, please sit.

Then Ting Hao sat in front of the four elders.

Ting Hao - Did I do something wrong?

Elder Chen - No, you did nothing. We just called you here to ask how you convinced them to come here. Especially Chang An. When he ran away from here, he clearly mentioned that he would never come back here even if he dies. Then how?

Ting Hao - I told them the truth. I told them that I am not betraying them but you all. But in reality... I am still betraying them.

Elder Chen giggled.

Elder Chen - I know that you hate Feng Yun Hall, especially Chen Zhou. It's not even your fault, Ting Hao. Chen Zhou has done many things which unforgettable and unforgivable. But at the end of the day... he is my son even though he doesn't acknowledge itt or doesn't listen to me, he is my son. It's not his fault that he has turned out like this. It's my fault. I should never have left him with my evil brother.