Truth & Dare.

Everyone was at the dining hall having their dinner.

While eating.

Ting Yi - Can we play something after we finish eating?

Chang An - What will we play?

Ting Hao - Truth and Dare.

Chang An - Okay.

Bai Cao - Good idea.

Ting Yi - Yeah.

Xiao Ying - Be aware of me, everyone. I am going to ask you many questions which can be hard to answer.

Yi Feng - Is it an open challenge?

Xiao Ying - Obviously. If it's not an open challenge, so is it a closed challenge? Even though it is a closed challenge, it is still a challenge, isn't it?

Yi Feng - She will never understand what I want to say.

Xiao Ying - You are irritating.

Yi Feng - And you are more irritating.

Xiao Ying - I hate you.

Yi Feng - I hate you more.

Yi Feng and Xiao Ying were the first ones who ate their food.

Yi Feng & Xiao Ying(together) - I am going out in the garden.

Both of them gave attitude to each other and went out without saying anything to each other.

Chang An - They are going to sort out everything soon.

After some time, Ting Hao, Bai Cao, Ting Yi, Chang An and Fei Yu also finished eating they all went to the garden.

Both Xiao Ying and Yi Feng were watching a video on Yi Feng's phone. They both were laughing.

Ting Yi - Are they for real? A few moments back, they both were saying "I hate you" to each other and now, they both are watching a video and are laughing together as if nothing happened, they didn't fight with each other.

Bai Cao - Yeah. They both are just like kids. They fight but then they forget it.

Ting Hao - Yeah, but all this goes on between us only. If Yi Feng would be like this with everyone, he would have forgiven his dad long ago.

Bai Cao - Yeah, you are right, Senior Ting Hao.

Chang An - In short, they are made for each other,

Ting Yi - Yeah.

Chang An - This proves that I was right. Right, Ting Hao.

After saying this, he keeps his hand on Ting Hao's shoulder.

Ting Hao - Yeah. And this is because you can read peoples minds.

Chang An - No. I said that not because I have the ability to read peoples minds. But because I know them and also because they are predictable.

Ting Hao - Yeah. They are predictable.

Ting Yi - But, guys, don't you all think that we are forgetting something? we have to play Truth and Dare. Let's go.

Then everyone sat on the sofa.

Ting Yi - So, let's make teams. If the person on whom the bottle stops don't answer then the other person of his or her team will have to do dare.

Ting Hao - Okay, interesting. So, who is in whose team?

Xiao Ying - Is this something to be asked? Isn't it obvious?