Chang An's past

Ting Hao - Chang An, please tell me. I will trust whatever you will say. But just tell me. For Bai Cao's safety.

Chang An - What do you mean by that? Do you think that I am betraying you guys?

Ting Hao - No, Chang An. I am just afraid that they will manipulate you with what they told you.

Chang An giggles

Chang An - Manipulate me! With what? With the information that Elder Chen gave me? Never. And who will manipulate me, Elder Chen? He will never do that. We can trust him.

Ting Hao - Why do you trust him so much? Don't you know that he is Chen Zhou's dad?

Chang An - Obviously I know that.

Ting Hao - Then, why won't he manipulate you? He will manipulate you if his son will ask him to do so.

Chang An - No, he won't.

Ting Hao - Why?

Chang An(in a loud voice) - Because he chose me over his own son.

Ting Hao - What do you mean?

Chang An - You guys want to know the truth, right? I did not wanted you guys to know about it like this, but you didn't leave any choice for me.

Chang An took a deep breath.

Chang An - You guys know that I was in Feng Yun Hall since childhood, right?

Everyone - Yeah.

Chang An - But do you guys know why I was there? Do you? Why am I even asking you guys these questions when I don't even know the answer to them.

Flashback

At Feng Yun Hall

A child was entring with Chen Zhou's right hand.

Chang An - Yin Xiu, who is this kid?

YIn Xiu - How would I know? But I think, he is the child of the Yuan Wu Dao Champion who recently died in a car accident.

Chang An - So, he is the only one who survived?

Yin Xiu - Yeah, I guess.

Chang An - Okay. Let's continue practising.

Chang An was all the time looking at the child. He noticed that he was asking about his parents but Chen Zhou's right hand was not answering his questions.

At night.

It was a stormy night and Chang An was not able to sleep. So, he came out of his room and started walking. Then suddenly, he bumped into a board.

Board - Only for board members.

Chang An(thinking) - Why no one can enter this room? Only board members are allowed to go in. What must be going on inside?

Chang An was really curious to know what was going on inside. So, he decided to go inside the room. He opens the room and sees many laboratory equipments kept there. Then suddenly, he saw two men coming inside the room from another door. They both were wearing white doctor coats. Behind them, Chen Zhou's right hand was also coming with the same child. The child was lying on the stretcher unconsciously. They inject something into his body and then sticks some wires on his head. Then they started giving electric shocks to the child. Chang An was taken aback. He took some steps back in shock and bumps on a table. A glass testing tube was kept on that table which fell because of Chang An. Hearing the sound, Chen Zhou's right hand turned towards where Chang An was standing, but he could not see Chang An's face and Chang An ran away. Chen Zhou's right hand followed him but he could not catch Chang An. Then Chang An went to his room.