Chang An's Gift to Ting Yi

Ting Hao(to himself) - Oh no! When did they all come? What am I going to do? How am I going to make her believe that I was just my phone? Will Ting Yi get to know about our plan? Will I be alive after that?

Ting Yi - Older Brother, what is all this? What were you doing with the glue?

Ting Hao - I was doing nothing. Actually, I was looking for my phone that I accidentally slipped and my hand went into the glue box.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - Who tells such nonsense lies?

Ting Yi - Brother, why have you become like this? So careless.

Ting Hao - I am sorry! But why are you guys here? We were about to come there.

Ting Yi - Actually, Xiao Ying is not well.

Ting Hao - What! What happened?

Ting Yi - Actually, she fainted because she overexerted herself. And I have decided to cancel the party.

Ting Hao - What! Why?

Ting Yi - Because Xiao Ying will not be able to attend my birthday party and I want all my friends to be there with me. And these parties and all doesn't really matter for me unless you guys are with me. If you all are with me on my birthday, then that birthday will be my best birthday. I don't need these parties and all, I want you guys to be with me.

Ting Hao - Are you sure, Ting Yi?

Ting Yi - I am damn sure, Older brother.

Ting Hao - Okay then, I will mail everyone that the party is cancelled, and we will put a note there on the Fang Mansion's gate.

Ting Yi - Okay.

Bai Cao - I guess we all should rest a little.

Ting Hao - Yeah, but please help with this first.

Bai Cao - Yeah, come with me.

Then both Ting Hao and Bai Cao went to the kitchen.

Ting Hao - Why did you bring me here?

Bai Cao - Will you wait for a little?

Ting Hao - What are you doing?

Bai Cao - I am heating water with salt.

Ting Hao - But...

Bai Cao - Please, Senior Ting Hao!

Ting Hao - Are you mad at me?

Bai Cao - No, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - I know you are mad at me.

Bai Cao - Yes, I am mad at you but a little.

Ting Hao - I am sorry.

Bai Cao - I am sorry too. I should have told you that they have come.

Ting Hao - Yeah, you should have, but I should have seen them.

Bai Cao - It's okay. Even if you messed up a little, you managed to make it right too.

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Bai Cao - Okay, come near the sink. I will put this hot water in your hand.

Ting Hao - What! Why?

Bai Cao - Because it is the best and effective way to remove glue from your hand.

Ting Hao - Are you sure.

Bai Cao - Yeah. Guang Ya's mother used to do the same thing.

Ting Hao - Okay, then.