BAI CAO'S HUBBY

Qu Xiang Nan - I am coming to the US.

Bai Cao - What! Why?

Qu Xiang Nan - Because I have work there.

Bai Cao - But for your health, it is not good to travel.

Qu Xiang Nan - I am so blessed that both my daughters love me and care for me so much. You know, when I told Guang Ya that I am going to the US, she said the same thing. But I want to tell you both that I am okay, But don't worry, Bai Cao, you already have a lot of things to worry about. I won't be coming alone, Guang Ya will be coming with me too.

Bai Cao - Is your work really important?

Qu Xiang Nan - It is.

Bai Cao - Okay. Since your work is really important and Guang Ya is also coming with you, you are allowed to come.

Qu Xiang Nan - Thank you so much, Bai Cao, for giving me your permission.

Both of them giggled.

Bai Cao - Is Guang Ya there?

Qu Xiang Nan- Yeah, she is. I will give the phone to her. You talk to her yourself.

Then Qu Xiang Nan gives the phone to Guang Ya.

Guang Ya - Hello, Bai Cao! How are you? How is everything there?

Bai Cao - Everything is nice here but we can hardly go out because we are all the time in Feng Yun hall and when get back we...

Guang Ya - Give me a second, Bai Cao.

Guang Ya(in a loud voice) - Pa, it's time to eat your medicine. Go eat your medicine, it's in your room.

Qu Xiang Nan - Okay.

Guang Ya - Yeah, Bai Cao, what were you saying?

Bai Cao - Actually, I was saying that we hardly go out because we are all the time in Feng Yun Hall and when we get back, we are already tired.

Guang Ya - I know.

Bai Cao - Guang Ya, I want to ask you a question.

Guang Ya - Okay.

Bai Cao - Did master has come to the US before?

Guang Ya - As much as I remember, he often used to visit the US.

Bai Cao - Oh! I don't remember anything like that.

Guang Ya - How would you remember? After you came to our house, he never went to the US.

Bai Cao - Oh! Do you know the reason why he used to come to the US?

Guang Ya - I don't remember much but I guess he sed to there because one of his friends used to live there. He used to go there to meet his friend and his family.

Bai Cao - Okay. When he came back from the US for the last time, was I with him?

Guang Ya - I don't know because you remember when you came to our house, I and my mom were not there. We were at my grandma's house. We came back after a week when dad reached home from the US. And then we saw you.

Bai Cao - Yeah, I remember.

Guang Ya - But, why are you asking all these questions? Did something happen?

Bai Cao - No, I was just asking casually. Nothing happened.

Guang Ya - You are sure?

Bai Cao - Yeah. Okay, I will hang up now. Do tell me when you guys are leaving for the US, Okay?