BETRAYAL

Bai Cao was not able to sleep. So, She went out in the garden.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - I need to practice. I was not able to practice, today.

Bai Cao went out to the garden and started kicking the sandbag. Her leg was paining a lot but still, she continued to practice. Ting Hao was watching this from his room's window.

Ting Hao(to himself) - That's why I love you so much, Bai Cao. That's why I was never able to hate you. Now, I know the reason behind my affection for you. You're really passionate about whatever you do. I believe, whoever you'll fall in love with will be the luckiest person. I'll love you, forever, Bai Cao. No one can ever take your place.

Chang An heard whatever Ting Hao was saying.

Chang An(in his mind) - Ting Hao, really loves Bai Cao. If I never loved Bai Cao, I would have wanted Bai Cao and Ting Hao to be together. Whatever it is, Ting Hao is still my student and I don't want to come between his happiness. His love is selfless, he doesn't think about himself when it comes to Bai Cao.

Chang An went to his room. Bai Cao fell down while practicing, her leg was paining a lot.

Bai Cao(to herself) - Ahhh! My leg is paining a lot. I can't even stand it! I think I should rest here for some time.

She lies down on the grass and fell asleep. Ting Hao went to Bai Cao and put a blanket on her. He sat near Bai Cao and massaged her leg.

Ting Hao - You look cute while sleeping. I love you, Bai Cao but I'll never force you to love me back. I know you don't love me. It's okay. At least you love me as a friend, that's enough for me to live. At least, you never betrayed me. I'll always be there with you, even if you love someone else. I'll love you forever.

Ting Hao lied down near Bai Cao and went to sleep.

Next morning -

Ting Hao and Bai Cao were sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, Ting Hao's phone rang. He got a call. He was in deep sleep. So, he did not wake up but Bai Cao did.
Bai Cao noticed that she was sleeping in Ting Hao's arms.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, your phone is ringing.

He did not wake up.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, pick up the phone. (Loudly) Senior Ting Hao!

Ting Hao - What?

Bai Cao - Your phone is ringing.

Ting Hao(sleepily) - You pick it up, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - How can I pick it up? What will I say? "Ting Hao is sleeping."
The person will ask "Who are you"?
What will I answer? "I'm his wife"?

Ting Hao - I don't mind you being my wife. At least, if you will say it then other girls will not follow me around. Say it.

Bai Cao eyes were wide open.

Bai Cao(sighing) - Senior Ting Hao, you're unbelievable!

Bai Cao picked up the call.

Person - Hello! I hope, our plan is going well. Did Bai Cao agree to come to Feng Yun hall just as a guest? If not, then somehow persuade her to come here. Then we will break her legs.

Bai Cao(shocked) - What!

Person - Who's this?

Bai Cao(crying) - Senior Ting Hao, is sleeping. I'll tell him to call you. Bye. Have a good day.