No Objection

It was early morning when someone came and started knocking at Ting Hao's door.

Ting Hao - What the hell! Who came at this time?

Ting Hao was too sleepy, that's why he did not want to open the door, but that person kept banging at the door continuously, and Ting Hao was not able to sleep. So, he decides to open the door.

Ting Hao - I am coming, stop banging at the door.

But that person didn't stop. Ting Hao immediately stood up and opens the door with his eyes closed.

Ting Hao - Who the hell are you?

Person - Open your eyes and you will get to know.

Ting Hao opened his eyes and saw Chang An standing in front of him.

Ting Hao - Chang An, why are you here at this hour?

Chang An - I need to discuss something with you.

Ting Hao(pushing Chang An lightly) - Later, Chang An. I want to sleep now.

And Ting Hao went inside his room and lied down in his bed, but unfortunately, he forgot to close the door. So, Chang An came inside.

Chang An - Are you sure that you are not coming?

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Chang An - Okay.

Then Chang An went inside the washroom and brings a bucket full of water.

Chang An - Ting Hao, I am asking you one last time, are you coming down or not?

Ting Hao - I am not.

Chang An - Okay, that means I have to use the second way to wake you up.

Ting Hao - Do whatever you want, I am not going to...

Before Ting Hao could complete, Chang An pours the bucket of water on Ting Hao. Ting Hao was really angry, so he stood up.

Ting Hao - What the hell, Chang An! Why are you doing this?

Chang An - I told you that I need to discuss an important thing with you,  but you are the one who did not listen to me.

Ting Hao - That doesn't mean that you will pour a bucket of water on me. But it is okay, I am used to it. Remember, you always used to do this when I was in that training camp and you were our Drillmaster. You always used to wake us up like this. And I  was the only one who never woke up and slept like this only, all wet. And today, I will do the same.

Then Ting Hao again lied down, but this time, Chang An was disturbed by Ting Hao's words. So, he sat on Ting Hao's bed.

Chang An(with a sad tone) - I was really cruel that time, right? But I also don't know why I became like that, I am sorry, Ting Hao. I did a lot of wrong things.

Ting Hao was shocked, so he also sat on his bed.

Ting Hao - Chang An, what happened to you all of a sudden?

Chang An - I was really cruel. Because of me, many students left practising Yuan Wu Dao. It's all my fault.

Ting Hao - Chang An, are you mad? Why are you blaming yourself for people leaving Yuan Wu Dao?

Chang An - Because it is my fault. But trust me, Ting Hao, I did not do all that on purpose. I don't even know why I did all that.

Ting Hao - Chang An, relax! You remember, we used to be friends, actually, good friends. We used to play with each other a lot, and I guess, I was a year older than your sister, and you were 3 years older than me. Then suddenly, you and your family went to the US. And you never came back, till that day when I saw you at that training camp. But it was not you. It was you, but it was another form of you, which I had never seen, and never imagined that form of you.