RETHRIVED MEMORY

Ting Hao - I mean that I am hundred per cent sure that your sister is still alive.

Chang An - How can you be that sure?

Ting Hao smiled.

Ting Hao - I will tell you guys that in the evening.

Chang An - Why can't you tell that to us now?

Ting Hao - Because Yin Xiu is coming here and I don't want her to know that your sister is alive.

Chang An - Okay. Let's go back inside then.

Then they walked towards Yin Xiu.

Yin Xiu - What happened guys? You guys looked tensed when you came out.

Chang An - Nothing. Actually, Chu Yuan called me.

Yin Xiu - Anything serious?

Chang An - No.

Ting Hao - I think we should all go back in because I am really hungry.

Everyone(except Yin Xiu) - Yeah.

Ting Yi - We should go. Why are we wasting our time here? Let's go.

Then they all went inside. Yin Xiu was still standing there confused. Then she shakes her head and went back inside the cafeteria.

Soon it was evening.

Everyone was ready to go back home.

Chang An - Let's go home, guys.

Everyone - Yeah.

They all started walking towards the exit, sat on their cycles and went towards their home.

After fifteen minutes.

They reached their home.

Chang An - I am going to freshen up. Ting Hao, after I come back you know what you have to do.

Ting Hao - Yeah, I know. I am also going to freshen up.

Then one by one everyone went inside their respective rooms to freshen up.

After twenty minutes

Ting Hao came out of his room.

Ting Hao - Am I the only one who came out.

Ting Hao looked around and saw no one was there.

Then he went towards the drawing-room.

As he went closer to the drawing-room, he started feeling thirsty. He went to the kitchen and saw Bai Cao cooking.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, what are you doing?

Bai Cao - I am just cooking food.

Ting Hao - Are you not tired?

Bai Cao - No, Senior Ting Hao, I am fine.

Then Ting Hao holds Bai Cao's hand and drags her to the sofa. He made her sit on the sofa and gave her a book.

Both of them were looking at each other's eyes. Ting Hao's eyes were filled with care and love. Bai Cao's eyes were filled with joy and love.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, take some rest. I will cook today. If you are bored, then read this book.

Bai Cao nodded then Ting Hao went towards the kitchen and started cooking.

After some time, everyone came out of their rooms.

Chang An - Ting Hao, are you done cooking?