PUZZLE, which needs to be solved

Bai Cao started reading the letter in her mind

Letter:-

Hi! Bai Cao. Happy birthday, my love. I know you must have thought that Chang An gave you this gift but no, I am not chang an. Now, you must be thinking that I am your fan but no, I am not your fan either. I am your fan but not like that. You know me very well. I am the one who loves you. You can't see me but I can. Every second, I am with you but you're not with me. I just wanna say that I really love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAI CAO.

I am always there to protect you. I hope that you will like the gift which I sent you. There's a request, don't show this letter to Xiao Ying. I know you share everything with her because you both live together and she's even your best friend but this letter should be a secret. Remember, I can see you but you can't.

To:- My love.

From:- Your lover and the biggest fan :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Bai Cao was confused. A scowl appeared on her forehead.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - Who is this person? He even knows that I live with Xiao Ying and share every single thing with her. Is he a stalker?

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, what is it? Let me see.

Bai Cao - No. It is personal.

Xiao Ying(shocked) - Personal! I thought there is nothing personal between us.

Bai Cao - I know but...

Before she could complete her sentence. She was interrupted by a beep. She got a message from someone.

___________

Message:-

Person - Give your phone to Xiao Ying.

-------

Bai Cao gave her phone to xiao ying

-------

Message:-

Person - Hi! Xiao Ying. How are you? I hope, you are fine. I am the one who gave Bai Cao this gift and that letter too. I told her to keep it as a secret. So, please don't ask her to show you the letter because I can see you both.

Xiao Ying - But there is nothing personal between me and Bai Cao.

Person - I know this but please do this favour on me, Xiao Ying.

Xiao ying - But I don't even know you.

Person - You know me, Xiao Ying. You always supported me.

Xiao ying - What! I know you?
Who are you?

Person - Yes, you know me.
I won't tell you who I am. Please, don't ask about my identity, Xiao Ying.

Xiao Ying - Okay but how can you see and hear us? Are you stalking us? Look, if you'll try to do something inappropriate then keep in mind that these chats are evidence to sue you. So, keep your behaviour in check.