Knowing each other

Then everyone went to their rooms to sleep, but Bai Cao was not sleepy, so she decided to unpack her stuff.

On the other side, Ting Hao was lying on his bed, trying to sleep.

Ting Hao - Agh..! Why am I not able to sleep?

Then he turned to his left and started thinking about Bingwen.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - What happened at his company? Is it a big problem? Will he be able to handle it? Why am I thinking about him? Am I worried for him? No, No, No, No. I am not worried about him. I am just curious. Yeah, I am just curious.

Then he turned towards his right. There was a window. He saw that a very good wind was blowing outside. He smiled. Then he went near the window. He was enjoying the cold breeze.

Then he started looking at the moon.

On the other side, Bai Cao finished unpacking her stuff. She was about to lie on her bed, but suddenly, a cold breeze touches her face softy. She went near the window and started enjoying the breeze. She also started looking at the moon.

Bai Cao &Ting Hao(in their rooms) - It feels so nice here. Wait a minute, if it feels so nice here, then bow nice will it feel out there in the garden? I think... I should go out.

Both Ting Hao and Bai Cao decided to go out in the garden. They went near the door and they were going to open it, but only one door opened, it was Ting Hao's door and he went out into the garden.

On the other side, Bai Cao stopped near the door.

Bai Cao - I think, I should take my shawl too. What if I will cold? It's better to take my shawl with me.

Then Bai Cao went to her cupboard, she took a shawl from there and went out in the garden.

Then Bai Cao started walking, then suddenly, she saw Ting Hao sitting there with his eyes closed. She went near him without making any noise, she wanted to check whether Ting Hao's eyes were closed or not. So, she bends a little then waves her hand in front of Ting Hao's face, Ting Hao made no movement and that assures Bai Cao that Ting Hao's eyes were closed. So, she again stood straight and was about to take a step, but suddenly,

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, what are you doing here?

Bai Cao was shocked then she turned back. She saw that Ting Hao's eyes were still closed.

Bai Cao - How do you know that I am here? Your eyes are even closed, then...how?

Then Ting Hao opens his eyes and stood up, then he bends towards Bai Cao.

Ting Hao - I just know it.

Bai Cao - How?

Ting Hao - Sixth sense.

Bai Cao - So, you are not going to tell me?

Ting Hao - I told you, now it's up to you to believe it or not.

Bai Cao - Okay.

Then Bai Cao turned and was about to walk, then suddenly, Ting Hao holds her hand.

Ting Hao - Why are you here? Are you again planning to disappear?

Bai Cao - No. I was just unpacking my stuff, then I thought to come out to take in some fresh air. But why are you here?

Ting Hao - Same, to take in some fresh air.

Bai Cao - Oh! Then let's continue doing.

Then both of them sat on the grass and closed their eyes. They were enjoying the cold breeze, then suddenly, Bai Cao remembered something.