Scared for each other

Ting Hao hang up the call. As he turned back... he saw Bai Cao standing there.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao!

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, let's go back home.

Just after saying that, Bai Cao went back and started packing everything. Ting Hao went near her and started helping her. Both of them said nothing.

After some time, they finished packing. Ting Hao went towards his car's trunk and started keeping everything in it, on the other side, Bai Cao sat inside the car.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Did she heard my conversation with Yin Xiu? If she did... then why is she not saying anything? And if she didn't... then should I tell her myself?

Then Ting Hao also sat in the car and started driving. No one was saying anything. Bai Cao was texting someone and Ting Hao was just driving. 

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, can you please give me your phone?

Ting Hao - Yeah sure.

Then Ting Hao gave his phone to Bai Cao. She was doing something on his phone.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, what are you doing?

Bai Cao - You will get to know. Just drive right now.

Then suddenly, Bai Cao made a call.

On the phone -

Bai Cao - Hello, couch!

Chang An - Yeah, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - We are coming back home.

Chang An - Okay.

Bai Cao - I have texted you something please do that too.

Chang An - Okay, that will be done.

Bai Cao - Thank you.

Then Bai Cao disconnected the call.

Call ended.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Is she mad at me? But she does not seem to be. Then why did she made that call without telling me? Am I thinking too much? I am thinking too much. She has the freedom to call anyone.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, please drive a little faster.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Then Ting Hao speeded up the speed of his car.

After an hour, they both reached home. They came out of the car and Bai Cao ranged the doorbell. Xiao Ying came and opened the door for them. And they both went inside.

As they went inside, they saw that everyone was sitting at the dining table and were having their breakfast. Ruo Bai, Chu Yuan and Ma Li were also there.

Ting Yi - Did you guys eat anything?

Ting Hao & Bai Cao - No.

Chang An - So, come sit and have your breakfast.

Both Ting Hao and Bai Cao sat next to each other and they started having their breakfast.

Ruo Bai(thinking) - Since when did their relationship get so nice? Since when did they get so close that they didn't even come back home yesterday night and now... they are even having their breakfast sitting next to each other. Why am I even thinking this? I should not be thinking this. Ruo Bai, get on the track. Remember why you have come here.

After some time, they all finished eating their breakfast. Ruo Bai, Chu Yuan and Ma Li went to their respective rooms. Bai Cao and Xiao Ying were picking up the plates.