Part 154 Boutique

Start from the beginning

"I have found the perfect dress! Come into the changing room to try it on." Gabe was holding a dress, but all I could see of it was the dress was rose pink. I marched my butt into the dressing room and removed my shoes before Gabe even began giving me instructions to get undressed.

Meanie hung the dress on the hook then stepped out. "Once you put that on, step out here to see in the full length mirror."

I stripped my skirt and shirt. The dress looked very similar to the one Kate Hudson wore in the movie we just watched, 'How to lose a guy in 10 days', the yellow dress. It was that same silk fabric, and the back plunged down to the edge of my panties. It had 2 inch thick shoulder straps and a square neckline. I couldn't wear a bra with this dress.

I stripped off the bra, lifted my arms, pulling the dress over my head, and let the dress slip down over my body. The material felt fabulous as it slid over my now exposed breasts. My nipples hardened at the slide of the material.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Looking at myself in the short dressing room mirror, I looked at least 20 years old. Sophisticated, elegant, beautiful. Yes! This is the perfect dress.

"Are you ready Meanie?"

"We are all ready for you Trouble." The way he said that made me think there was a double meaning that I was missing. I opened the door and stepped out. I watched as Sean's eye's lost all the green color, he was all pupil. Luke's face broke into a smile. His cheeks tinged pink. His smile kept getting bigger as his eyes glazed over, I have lost him in a daydream again. Gabriel was standing there with one arm over his chest, the other stroking his jaw.

"Trouble slowly turn around for me. I need to get the full view." I turned around in a slow circle until I was back facing him. "Wait!" He said then started fishing in Luke's pockets. That seemed to pull Luke out of his fog.

"Whoa, there Gabe. You're my best friend and all, but another man's pockets are off limits."

"I need your hair band." Gabe complained. "You were in Lukeland and I knew you wouldn't hear me." Gabe was holding a hair rubber band and came over to me. "Normally I would say you have to leave your hair down, but for this dress I think a side messy bun just might be what the dress is calling for."

Gabe moved to stand behind me. He worked my hair to the side and wrapped it into a bun, just behind my left ear. He pulled out a few strands out and in the mirror I could see what he was saying. With a flower in my hair, I would look like a rose garden goddess.

Sean and Luke studied me while Gabe worked his magic. Meanie stepped to the side to look at me in the mirror. "Yes, that's what I want. Maybe a flower in your hair right here." He pointed to where I was just imagining a flower should go. I giggled and nodded. "Have you two fuckers finally regained your voices enough to say anything?"

"Gabe, man, you can root in my pockets anytime you want if the end result is Cupcake looking like pink frosting. I might need to lick her to see if she is as sweet as she looks." Luke winked at me, promise shining in his eyes. Does he really want to lick me? I guess Gabriel licks me sometimes. What would be the difference? Sean speaking brought me out of my thoughts.

"I like what I see, but now that Pookie's hair is somewhat like it should be, I want to see the full effect." Sean mused. Motioning a circle with his finger in the air.

"Spin please Trouble." I began to spin, "stop!" Gabe commanded. I stopped. He was standing next to me and tilted his head to the side while looking at the mirrors. He scoot right next to me and whispered in my ear, "either you need to go commando in this dress or wear a hipster thong. The material will show panty lines and anything too high will show from the low cut back." I nodded my head in understanding.

Sean stepped up to my other ear and husked a whisper, "in that dress, I would like to drop to my knees and worship your body from toe to head." I was all tingly inside from his words.

"If this is the one, can we go see North?"

"I just need to find you some heels real fast. Get changed Trouble and we'll get going."

I put my clothes back on and was excited to wear this dress for all of my boys. The three of them had reactions that left me wanting them in physical ways I know I'm not ready for. That both excited me and frightened me at the same time.

When I got out to the front, Sean was paying for the dress and some shoes that Gabe had found. "Do I get to see the shoes?"

"Later. You said you wanted to go see North." Luke reminded me. I nodded, grabbing his hand and tugging him toward the car. We were both giggling as we left the boutique.

"Hey wait up! You would never leave without me would you Trouble?" Meanie was hurrying over to us. The dress bag in his arms.

Sean was holding the bag with the shoes, "what have I said about all the giggling Pookie?" He pulled my arm to stop me, catching me around the waist as he crushed his lips to mine. Then he stepped away and got in his car. Luke held the back door open for me and Gabriel walked around to the passenger seat.

I was anxious to see North again. I hope he gets to go home soon. I was bouncing in my seat. Luke placed my legs over his lap and pulled me in his arms. "We are all anxious for North to get out of the hospital, Cupcake."