THE THIRD WHEEL IN THEIR LOVE

Start from the beginning

Bai Cao - Okay.

Then Bai Cao and Bingwei went to Ting Hao.

Ting Yi - I have something to show you guys. Follow me.

Then Ting Yi took them to a place.

As they went there, they were astonished.

There was a water fountain in the centre of the museum. It was really beautiful.

That place was dark, but there was some light-coloured light was coming from the water fountain.

The atmosphere there in the place was heavenly and romantic.

Ting Yi - This place is amazing. Isn't it?

Bai Cao - It is.

Then everyone sat there and started enjoying the atmosphere.

Scene changed.

It was noon-time now and everyone was still there.

The boys were lying on the floor and the girls were just sitting there, then suddenly, they started feeling hungry.

Everyone(together) - I am hungry.

Chang An - Then let's go. We have been here for a very long time.

Ting Hao - Yeah. If we would not have been feeling hungry, then I am sure that we would have stayed here until the guards come.

Bai Cao - Yeah. I still don't wish to go from here.

Ting Yi - Neither do I.

Chang An - But we have to go.

Ting Hao - Yeah, 

Xiao Ying - Let's go. I am starving.

Then everyone got up and came out of the museum.

Everyone went near the car.

Chang An - Okay, now I am going to drive.

Then Chang An sat on the driving seat. Xiao Ying, Yi Feng and Fei Yu were sitting together on the back. Ting Yi was sitting in the passenger's seat. Bai Cao was sitting in between Bingwei and Ting Hao.

On the other side,

In Yi Feng's hotel.

Qu Xiang Nan was sitting in his room. He was lost in his thoughts.

Qu Xiang Nan(thinking) - Did he really recognize me?

Flashback

*Note- It is the flashback when Qu Xiang Nan went out to take the call when they all were in the hotel to have breakfast.

Qu Xiang Nan was talking to a person and was laughing. Then suddenly, he bumped into a man.

As he saw that man, he started hiding his face but the man saw his face.

Person - Hey! Do you recognize me?

Qu Xiang Nan - Sorry! Do we know each other?

Person - You don't remember me! It's okay. I also don't remember your name but I am your friend's brother-in-law. Now, do you remember?

Qu Xiang Nan was acting as if he does not know the man.

Person - You still don't remember me! I am talking about your friend who died in a fire accident. I am his brother-in-law.

Qu Xiang Nan - I am really sorry but I think that you have mistaken. I am not the person you are thinking.

Person - Really!